• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Search and destroy

Eric Wettschreck

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any chance i can get some pink ones off that site without buying the whole set?

I'm not sure but if you email them at he store they should be able to answer that for you.

I will add that I've had very good luck on the purple, pink, green, orange and red ones as well. I know Mucc has had great results with black and I'll need to give that color some time in front of the fish. I'm pretty sure all the colors will work great as they all have a great glow to them.

All you guys just keep using that bubble gum, and leave my black stuff alone wink !!! hehehehehehe. I tell you what, we had about 5 different colors loaded up last week and all were producing, lets get the test when they are a little more negative on the bite and see what works best. Those fish were just not in the negative catagory in my book, they didn't always smash the bait, but for the most part, they were eager to say hello! The combination of the great colors and the jelly like eyes on the flutter jigs by the outdoor pro store and the great flutter blades colored themselves have me convinced that you could trigger a bite in many lakes with them.

I found that post about the Other Outdoor Pro Jig I had great luck with last year!

Last night was slow. I think it had something to do with front that moved in and plus I also had gotten out late. Nothing was working. I could see fish/crappies coming in on the MarCum every once and awhile, but the Ratzo/Nuggies combo was not getting them to bite. I tried Genz Bug and Weggies and both Ratzo and Genz bug with small crappie minnow. Still nothing frown

After only getting one perch crazy, I went out of the box and tied up a jig from the Outdoor Pro Store here at FM. It is a:

6 1/16 oz bug jigs(Glow belly) - #8 gold hook

OutdoorsProJigs.jpg

The one I was using was four rows down from the top and three over (green). I tipped it with a small crappie minnow and got three crappies to bite right away smile.

I like the glow of the belly and the postion of the eyelet and hook wink. I have a bunch of Outdoor Pro jigs and I am going to start taking a harder look at them. I think tipped with a weggies white/red glow would be great for pan fish wink.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

The Outdoor Pro Series kits are the only thing available this year at the Outdoor Pro Store.

Not sold by individual color yet and you won't find them anywhere else. Order more than one kit if you order - the deal is better yet when you do.

I went to the MAdison lake shop because it is listed as a carrier of this product, got there and they do not carry them any more. I got some similiar flasher ones from Kens lures. I ordered these too after seeing them though. Much better and Mustad hooks too you can not go wrong. smile

Finally broke down and got me some flutter jigs! Cant wait to get them!!! I still wont catch any fish but who cares? I'm fishin...

Yes.. I am quoting myself. Anyways, I used them for the first time tonight and here is my quick story. My brother and I took our sons out fishing. We drilled holes about 8 feet from each other. We got in our shack and looked at eachother through our fogged up windows. With in 20 minutes I had caught roughly 10 fish. My brother who was using a regular jig and minnow had a total "score" of zero. After listening to him cuss me out a few times (I enjoyed it wink ) I let him use the blue one. Only a few moments later his first fish came up the hole. Sadly for him, his son was not being so cooperative. He had to pack up and bring the little one home kicking and screaming. The funny thing is though, he never gave me my lure back!

[Note from admin: You can find the OutdoorPro Series Flutter Jigs by Clicking Here.]

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Just a reminder again:

You can only find the Outdoor Pro Series Flutter Jigs at the Outdoor Pro Store.

The Outdoor Pro Series jigs come with the best hooks and you won't find a better finish on jigs anywhere. The glow and transluscent eyes are amazing. If you fish for Crappies, Perch, or sunfish you can't go wrong with these babies.

Here is the pic again of the Flutter Jigs:

ops-flutter-spin.jpg

Do they make these in Glow??

They all glow. Boy howdy do they glow. You don't have to buy in glow or no glow, they all glow.

I tipped them the other day with a whole minnow. I'll admit, I had better luck with just a minnow head or wigglers than using an entire minnow.