• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

American Idol **Official Thread**

bassNspear

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, I be down wid dat. Not blatently, or disrespectfully, but in my opinion, once a guy, married or not, turns his eyes away from, or denies the fact of a pretty, voluptuous woman, his ship is sinking and he will probably need some Enzyte before he's 40! eekgrin

dude,

Are you referring to my marital status and the "ogling" of young hotties? Just remember the words of the 80's song.....You can look at the menu but you just can't eat! LOL

Windy

I always prefer to tell the wife "It doesn't matter where I get my appitite as long as I come home for dinner". wink

In response to:

Poster: Windy City Walleye Hunter

Subject: Re: American Idol **Official Thread**

dude,

That might just get your engine running! Your wife better be careful what she says to you. LOL JK

Windy

The motor is running all the time....it just runs and idle too many times!! laughlaughgrin

Bottom 3-> Matt, Lil.. hard to say the 3rd... Allison(I didnt love it as much as the judges)... Anoop(though I think he is safe) or Danny(same as anoop, safe) I have a feeling that Matt is gone, and it kills me, because I think he is one talented dude, just made bad choices...)

Kris I think will get votes to keep him in the middle,

Top 3 ->.. well, Adam.. Adam, and Adam.. Dude can flat out sing.. not sure I loved the song, but dayyum.. dude can sing.. and even if he deosnt win AI, will make enough money to burn.

Sorry guys I think Anoop has way more talent than Matt. I absolutely love the song Matt did, but I would have rather heard it done by Danny or Adam. I thought Kris was disappointing and as much as I like Allison I didn't like her version of that song as much as when David Cook did it.

Lil is gone. I agree with many who are asking "Who is giving her advice" - what a waste of a talent. Wrong song for weeks now...

Matt can go too.

Adam reminds me so much of Axel Rose vocally when he goes high - such a cool rock sound!! He can bring it, that's for sure...

Sounds about like what I expected as the final seven comes closer to the final six. My choices for bottom feeders this week are Anoop, Matt and Danny, though I think Danny will be safe, just a little wake up call for him. I think it can go either way with Anoop or Matt. I think Lil stepped up her game a bit, just a bit, has much work to do. Kris will get a pass because nobody knows that song so they don't know if he did a good job or not! LOL

I think Allison will stay for a while as she gets the guy vote as one of the last females standing, with Lil. Should be interesting though! And remember that judges save has to be used before the final five so you know they are just itching to use it.

I would love to see Lil or Anoop go. Just don't like either one, singing or attitude wise. I think it may be Matt's week to go. Danny could hit the bottom three, but should be safe.

I think Adam is a little over rated. He's a great singer and hits everything, but there is something in his voice that I just don't know about. I don't know what it is, but my wife and I were talking and both agreed there is something there that doesn't do it for us. I still think Daughtry was a better singer. I will say this about Adam though, he's the first person on that stage that has ever put on a show. For that and his singing I still give him first place.

No doubt Adam is in a league of his own. Last night I thought Anoop was actually pretty good. Did not like Lil, Alison or Matt. In fact Danny's song was a bit boring but he should slide through. Lil should spend her day packing her bags.......