• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Who's watching the CMA's???

mike morris

The worst live performance I've ever heard by a "singer" goes to Taylor Swift.

Not only is she bad live....recorded too!!

I have no idea why people think Swift is so great. She couldn't carry a tune in a bucket. The other night on CMT's "Crossroads" she was on with Def Leppard. Embarrassing.

i watched it tonight as well.

All i have to say is the Carrie Underwood is amazing voice and smoking hot. I dont like Taylor Swift live, i think she is a horrible singer when it comes to live music. I saw here in MN here, and didnt think it was that bad, but tonight was not good IMO

I agree on miss Swift bad stuff I really only like the traditional country the whole show so far looks like a rock and pop fest thumbs down

Yeah, that's what I thought too. I used to kind of like Taylor Swift (my wife hated her) but now.......

Originally Posted By: Mike412
The worst live performance I've ever heard by a "singer" goes to Taylor Swift.

Not only is she bad live....recorded too!!

I have no idea why people think Swift is so great. She couldn't carry a tune in a bucket. The other night on CMT's "Crossroads" she was on with Def Leppard. Embarrassing.

And you forgot to mention, absolutely the corniest songs ever written. I heard one time on TV they were saying she writes alot of them, if I were her, I wouldn't brag- they stink. One more thing- are her legs 6 feet long each??

Seems like everybody jumped ship and went (country)? I did like Kenny Chesney with Bob Marleys old band, it just had a nice feel to it. And of course Julian and Kelly Pickler sure looked hot!!

ole

When I was flipping channels I came across the cma's and the guy singing was Darius Rucker from Hootie and the Blowfish, does anyone know what song he was singing I didnt catch that.

Don't Think I Don't Think About It is the title of the song he sang. I personally like the song, and thought his performance was decent.

Seems like everybody jumped ship and went (country)? I did like Kenny Chesney with Bob Marleys old band, it just had a nice feel to it. And of course Julian and Kelly Pickler sure looked hot!!

ole

Kelly Pickler is hot! but I was diggin' Shania's cleav towards the end. wink