• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

PACK vs VIKES

Badger

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You packer fans sure are bitter, did you eat some rotten cheese or something? Your squad looked pathetic today just accept it and move on. I thought vikes fans were whiny but you guys take the cake.

Sorry but the vikings had the one man show and the better defense today.....not really sure what the packers had since the vikings gift wrapped everything the packers got. I don't get these comments about the vikings lucky to have AP. So the vikings have an absolute filthy stud at RB.....

I never said they playd good all i said was those two b.s calls at the end of the day screwed the packers. Yea and as bad as they playd it still was only 1 point

They WERE NOT B.S. How is Rodgers getting sacked in the end zone B.S.????? THAT IS THE DEFINITION of a safety!!! My goodness. Longwell missed a FG, so there was 3 more points we missed out on. I got something for you Packers fans:

kleenex.jpg

yea and without your precious perterson u lose worse display of a one man band

We absolutely destroyed and embarrassed your team today in every aspect of the game except 1 special team play and 3 interceptions by our QB.

Take it like man and deal with it.

So much to discuss so little time with all the hot Viking chicks wanting celebrate. grin

grin

I'll expect better from the real Packers fans in this thread.

One last thing welcome to the Metrodome Mr Rogers... I hope you enjoyed half the game on your ***!

Go Vikes!

Pierbridge, for once, can't agree more.

As far as you Packers fans saying we are a one man team, that's saying alot for a team that went 24 years with only 2 winning seasons before #4 came to town. BTW, one of those 2 seasons was a strike shortened season.

A win is a win and GB fans should feel pretty bad right now. Erin Rogers fell over twice in the end zone and that, my friends, was the difference in the game. Oh yeah, and a man named Adrian Peterson showed some passion that possibly nobody else in the NFL has, and decided to put it in his own hands.

As PA says: "Snap good, hold good, kick is up, plenty of distance, he missed, HE MISSED!!!! VIKES WIN, VIKES WIN!!! And we're tied with the Chicago Bears for the NFC North lead!!!

We absolutely destroyed and embarrassed your team today in every aspect of the game except 1 special team play and 3 interceptions by our QB.

You got that exactly right. Not to mention a kicker who couldn't make the kick (he has plenty of leg) when his team needed him. And while I am a Packers fan, I'll use my tissues in private and won't be one of the puling whiners. smilesmile

Both quarterbacks sucked today, but at least Rogers had an excuse (he was on his back all the time!) Gus did everything he could to lose the game for us, and the defense (and AP) did everything they could to overcome Gus's mistakes. I'd almost swear I saw a green jersey under his purple one.

We are not a one-man team. A one-man offense... maybe today (CT looked pretty good too though), but not a one-man team. I'd say our defense as a whole is pretty solid (less Griffin). It'll be sad when the Williamses have to take a 4 game break.

Hopefully, like any decent pitcher, Gus just didn't have his good stuff today and he'll rebound nicely in sunny Florida next week. He owes Peterson, and the entire defense, a steak dinner after the pressure he put on them today.

Whew! Its about time the Vikings pulled one out over the pack. It was just 3 years ago that Ellinger sank that 57-yarder after trailing the whole game. These games have been going both ways for decades:

1989: Hershel walker

1992: vikings win in 23-20 OT

1993: vikings win on 15-13 Guilfords catch

1994: Packers win 16-10. Dennis Green threatens to cut the next WR that drops a pass. (AKA Jake Reed)

1994: Vikings win 13-10 OT

1995: Vikings win on 27-24 (TJ Roubley)

1996: Vikings win 30-21 (GB scores on INT, Kick return, Vikings fumble an INT into the endzone and ball goes back to GB)

1997: Packers win 38-32 after leading 31-7 at the half. Vikings end their comeback after turning it over on downs around the packer 40 with less than 2minutes left.\

1997: Randall Cunningham makes in debut in Monday night loss to GB (Farves first ever win at MN)

1998: Randy Moss. Need I say more?

1999: Packers win 23-20 on a 4th down TD to Corey Bradford (CC ridicules Jimmy Hitchcock on the side line)

1999: Vikings with 24-20 on a 4th down play-action to Moss

2000: Packers win 26-20 OT on Freemans leg catch. Mitch berger bobbles game winning FG attempt on 3rd down and then throws a pick to Tyrone Williams to allow OT.

2000: Packers win 33-28. Farve's 2nd win at MN

2001: MN wins 35-13 as heavy underdogs

2001: Packers win 24-13, after trailing late into 4th quarter (Spergion Wynn)

2002: Vikings win 31-21 (Mike Tices first game against GB)

2002: Packers win 26-22 after trailing late into 4th. Farves pick by Brewer is nulled on a terrible interference call, continues the drive and throws the game winner with less than 1 minute left. Sharper picks off Culpeppers hail mary, tries to run it back and game ends in bench clearing brawl.

2003: Vikings win 30-25 after leading 27-3 at one point.

2003: Packers win 30-27. Farve's 3rd win at MN

2004: Packers win 34-31 on Longwells last second FG.

2004: Packers win again 34-12 on Longwells last second FG. Farve gets officials to stop clock late in first half for a 4th down measurement with no time outs. Packers kick FG.

2005: Vikings win 23-20 on Ellingers 57-yard FG. Vikings trailed 17-0 at the half

2005: Vikings win 20-17 on Ellingers last second FG.

2006: Brad Childress first year.

2007: Brad Childress second year.

2008: Brad Childress 3rd year.

Plenty of intangibles have gone both ways over the years.

That was ugly. Hopefully he can play next year.

I think that's all you can hope for. The way his foot was twisted around, I don't think there's any chance you'll be seeing him again this season. To bad too, ya hate to see that happen to a player no matter what team he plays for.