• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

PACK vs VIKES

Badger

OK....here we go again. Nobody seems to be talking trash yet. With 8 games to go I think 9-7 will win this average division. It all starts with the Packers beating the Vikings on Sunday 24-17. McCarthy goes 6-0 against Chilly! smile

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also really hope Allen is able to play. The way we have scored points the last two games it should be interesting once again. I'll be in Milwaukee and have to watch the game in Packer territory at some sports bar. That should be fun.. laugh

You Packers fans living in Minnesota oughta be ashamed.

But then again, when living in Kansas City, I went to the "K" everytime the Twins were in town decked out in my Twins gear, so I guess I am guilty, too. But, in my defense, I am from here, so I just hope you Minnesota living Packers fans are from Wisconsin at least. If not- shame on you!!

Well neather team has rocked the league yet.But being a Viks fan, and them being at home.I will have to say the Viks by 3 in OT!!!

If they go to overtime, count on Chilly to choke it away. Knowing that his job is likely gone at the end of the season if he loses this game, he'd be more nervous than a fish out of water if it went to overtime.

I love my Vikes, but I don't think they're ready to play with GB yet.

With Allen...

GB 24

MN 17

And if Allen is out...

GB 34

MN 17

I guess I'm Mr. Pessimism this week.