• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lets see the Rigs for 2008!!

bassNspear

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOOOOH WEEEEEEE!

That there is a hat turner if I even seen one wink.

Are you sure that is yours grin

Nice rig dude!

Does the pretend hours of driving go against the 20 hours by your self. I am sure you are at least half ways their. I would be.

You got to get a drive-by rooster tail shot and post it!

Originally Posted By: Sandmannd
Nice ride Des. Enjoy the new toy.

Yeah, and beautiful backdrop scenery in your picture!

Thanks Guys,

The scenery is my place up in the Cass Lake area. This is the schedule I used for breaking in the boat:

20 Mins - First Major Scratch

24 Hours - Boat Bumper rubbed through a decal (25+ MPH winds - Arrrgggh)

3 Days - ran the prop into the sand (pretty common in the area I did it so no damage done)

4 Days - Hail

5 days - Found a rock with the prop (fortunately only at 3 MPH , but why must people fish in the entrance ways between waterways that boats are going to be constantly going through?)

oh Well - I got that all taken care of now.

LOL

Des

Des,

It's good to get that stuff out of the way. Back in '98 when my last boat was new, week two saw me rub a Crestliner decal almost completely off due to shoreline rash (long story) and park it on a rock to the point where I had to partially drain the front livewell and get out and push it off (longer story).

The best thing to do when you buy a new boat is right away take a sledgehammer and make a small dent somewhere and just get it over with. There's nothing I hate more than constantly worrying about a scratch here or a dent there....IT'S A FISHING BOAT FOR CRIPES SAKE!!!