• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Another Women vs Men

If you're looking for a neutral observer for this particular contest, I'll be your huckelberry. No way I'm fishing against these 2 gals. I've fished with them in the past and I know when I'm defeated before I even start.

However, wetting a line, having a laugh at other dudes expense, and being "Da Judge" sounds like a good time to me.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I go to work and there are pages for me to catch up on!

As for moving to FL that was NOT my idea mad.gif. I moved here with my parents and I have wanted to move back ever since. Trying to get my dad to move back up there now. I hate the heat, the weather, tornados, hurricanes, thuggs, wannabe thuggs......

About this contest...If the only way for me to make it up there is to hitch-hike I may have to. I dont think the women nd a handicap either.

Originally Posted By: Hammer Handle
Our victory laps allowed?

If the men win, I want to do a victory lap!

Wait, what am I saying...WHEN the men win.

Now, imagine my poor wife when I beat her is fishing. She has to live with me....

We should be able to photo and post the men bowing to the women when they loose. \:D

Originally Posted By: SlamNFish
Good afternoon ladies did any one get out and start practice fishing yet \:\)

Ha! thats funny \:D can you see me trying to practice ice fishing here? I'll have to dig a hold with a posthole digger and fill it with ice cubes but I'll need something to use for the fish. confused.gif I'll have to get back with you on that one. grin.gif

Originally Posted By: DeeDee

Ha! thats funny \:D can you see me trying to practice ice fishing here? I'll have to dig a hold with a posthole digger and fill it with ice cubes but I'll need something to use for the fish. confused.gif I'll have to get back with you on that one. grin.gif

LOL now thats funny DD. \:D

Originally Posted By: DeeDee

Go to WallyWorld and buy some goldfish \:D

When I was down for Christmas at Merritt Island, my son-in-law and I went into a bait store for some shrimp...I jokingly said to him, that I don't see and augers....They guys behind the counter just looked at me. grin.gif

Originally Posted By: dude Lake Tom
When I was down for Christmas at Merritt Island, my son-in-law and I went into a bait store for some shrimp...I jokingly said to him, that I don't see and augers....They guys behind the counter just looked at me. grin.gif

I just read your post and thats is funny \:D

Originally Posted By: reelemin
thats good too Barb \:D LOL

DD we want pics of the Goldfish in the hole, dug with a posthole digger, filled with water and ice. cubes.!!!!!!!!! \:D\:ocrazy.gifgrin.gif

\:D\:D\:D to funny!

Hey reelemin have ya been fishing lately?

Ive been out a couple of times trying different areas it's been tuff exploring new area. Few fish. But the spots could have potential. It's tuff going on the hardwater to find them sometimes. I thought about asking you to go fishing one day i know some lakes that are not to heavily pressured, you could bring a friend and meet some where neutral so you wouldn't think something was weird with it , and just go fishing since you love to fish and so do i, then you would know who i am in person, what do you think? I can't guarantee fish that would be up to us to catch,em. \:\) Oh ya and no competition \:D I'm serious really \:\)

i would like to suggest being able to fish from a shelter for comfort/weather reasons. boilerguy, i lke to think i can out fish anyone and im not afraid to instigate trouble prior to but hay im not afraid to suck it up and admit defeat as long as everyone had fun in the mean time. ps. dont tell the females im sabotaging there bait. hehehe. jan 10th does work better but seriously i think shelters should be allowed.