• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Another Women vs Men

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
dec 20. i dont remember yesterdays plans
I know but schedules fill up so fast that you almost have to plan things like this or they just don't get off the ground!

We need to find a name for this thing. Any ideas? I'll keep thinking-no smarty comments glenn- mad.gif-I'll beat you to it-do I smell fire??? \:D

Originally Posted By: LisaTealz
 Quote:
dec 20. i dont remember yesterdays plans
I know but schedules fill up so fast that you almost have to plan things like this or they just don't get off the ground!

We need to find a name for this thing. Any ideas? I'll keep thinking-no smarty comments glenn- mad.gif-I'll beat you to it-do I smell fire??? \:D

How about "Battle of the Sexes"? Or Pink vs Blue?

DeeDee you should! Between all of us, we'd have enough gear for you!

Quote:
Isle Bay ( Mille Lacs )

Maybe we should call it "Isle Bay Battle Broohaha"?

"Bay Battle"?

"Tami's Non Pink Bash"? just kidding!

"Fight to the Death"?

"Tag Team Madness"?

"We'll Kill 'Em Ladies if it Kills us"?

Ok the last one is way weird. Sorry. blush.gif

I like Tami's non-pink bash. All the women wear blue and all the guys wear PINK! OR after they loose, we get to prade them around town all in pink...

or pink moomoo's

hmmmmmmmm

I am totally kiding!

I am new to this one... but I am female and LOVE to catch fish. Therfore I would love to help the gals out in the "butt" kicking of the guys! \:\/\:\/

I can't check in too often, but keep it up gals you are doing great on here!! \:\) Keep me "posted" on the competition! \:\)

My wife and I have a contest each year on Memorial Weekend...who can catch the most fish.

Bass, walleye, and northern are all that count. I am proud to say I haven't lost yet.

One year, I was ahead by one fish and she caught a bass less than 1/2 pound. She screamed that it counts as no size was specified and we agreed the next fish would win.

Then, I caught a bass, 6 inches long on a rapala nearly bigger than him. She still can't believe that fish won it for me that year....

I also beat my wife up every morning....

She gets up at 7:30 and I get up at 6:30!!