• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Another Women vs Men

Quote:
I wanted to change it to Deerslayer on the forum because thats the nickname my family has given me But i don't know how?

I really want my name to be JUST my name. Not my name and then nickname. Either that or WalleyeGoddess! ;\) I don't think they'll change people's names here tho. AND then you'd lose all your post #'s. That's a big priority for some people.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, I'm already too much of a smart you-know-what for my own good. Then you guys wouldn't know it was me anyways. My biggest walleye is 26", not quite Goddess proportions now is it? \:\/ I just realized my biggest laker is 26" too! Weird and freaky all at the same time! crazy.gif

Originally Posted By: LisaTealz
Nah, I'm already too much of a smart you-know-what for my own good. Then you guys wouldn't know it was me anyways. My biggest walleye is 26", not quite Goddess proportions now is it? \:\/ I just realized my biggest laker is 26" too! Weird and freaky all at the same time! crazy.gif

Well you are GOOD LOOKIN so you can be a Goddess \:\)

Just givin ya a compliment Don't take it the wrong way girl , i know your happly married. \:\)

Ohhhh KAAAAAY \:\)

Hey what did i do now everyone got quiet \:D

I'm jammin to good tunes and gettin ready for some partyin.

If i had a pic i'd post it but i don't.

My daughter will have to take one and put it in my profile one of these days. \:\)

I'm Kind of a older Kenny Chesney with a jaw line beard and goatee. OK Older grin.gif

Originally Posted By: SlamNFish

My daughter will have to take one and put it in my profile one of these days. \:\)

I'm Kind of a older Kenny Chesney with a jaw line beard and goatee. OK Older grin.gif

Gee, I am an older Mama Cass with a jaw line beard.....small world crazy.gif

Originally Posted By: Iambjm
 Originally Posted By: SlamNFish

Gee, I am an older Mama Cass with a jaw line beard.....small world crazy.gif

OH DANG thats FUNNY i had to log back in just to tell you that you are a Great person i can tell and funny too..... \:D

But mama cass is dead so that ain't good \:D