• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Another Women vs Men

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

plastic what? mean men, what you talkin about? cute maybe. by the way how was trout fishing? our weekend trip was fun but not productive. 9 people 1 ice cream pail of fillets. might have to visit moreys.oh no!

I just read and replied to your post over there in the Deer River forum. That's too bad! I caught a couple!! I DID NOT get skunked grin.gif!! I think the highlight though was that the weather was just gorgeous (we all got burnt-except for Jim who looks like he got back from the Bahamas mad.gif!!)!!

Originally Posted By: glenn57
i would like to suggest being able to fish from a shelter for comfort/weather reasons. boilerguy, i lke to think i can out fish anyone and im not afraid to instigate trouble prior to but hay im not afraid to suck it up and admit defeat as long as everyone had fun in the mean time. ps. dont tell the females im sabotaging there bait. hehehe. jan 10th does work better but seriously i think shelters should be allowed.

You guys are getting too soft! 90% of the time I sit on a bucket and fish out in the open even tho I have an Otter. Although I don't usually go out if it is bitter cold (such as below zero), but I got myself a Strikemaster jacket recently, wore it on the ice Saturday and I almost passed out I was so hot. Gonna have to keep my camo set for the moderate days, and my hardwater wear for the cold ones. I am not sure the other gals are gonna want me on their team tho, I am having a tough time catching anything. I did try a different lake Saturday and couldn't mark a fish, but I did catch 3 decent northerns. WAAAA! Where were they when the season was open? Barb. PS Gonna have to change my name to IBSkunked

Keep at it Barb!! I was a super skunky earlier this year. Sometimes you just have to pay the Fish Gods big time but they always give back eventually. I would be honored to have you on our team! It's fun meeting people who love ice fishing! \:D

hey, theres just something ice fishing in tee-shirt style comfort. i knew id get some heat for that idea but oh well. i wouldnt think there would be cheating going on with a friendly free fishing contest right? especially with boilerguy as the ref. maybe there should be a female ref to?

Originally Posted By: SlamNFish
 Originally Posted By: reelemin
thats good too Barb \:D LOL

DD we want pics of the Goldfish in the hole, dug with a posthole digger, filled with water and ice. cubes.!!!!!!!!! \:D\:ocrazy.gifgrin.gif

\:D\:D\:D to funny!

Hey reelemin have ya been fishing lately?

Ive been out a couple of times trying different areas it's been tuff exploring new area. Few fish. But the spots could have potential. It's tuff going on the hardwater to find them sometimes. I thought about asking you to go fishing one day i know some lakes that are not to heavily pressured, you could bring a friend and meet some where neutral so you wouldn't think something was weird with it , and just go fishing since you love to fish and so do i, then you would know who i am in person, what do you think? I can't guarantee fish that would be up to us to catch,em. \:\) Oh ya and no competition \:D I'm serious really \:\)

SlamN

just put all the post together and figured out what you where saying in the Bio post.

Sorry dude - too many forums and posts to keep track of. crazy.gif

not much time left this ice season, but come summer, yea lets connect up.

Hey what happened to the contest ? \:D J/K

Any reports from the Gals on fishing lately?

I promise i wont harrass you gals again i learned my lesson \:D

Well doesn't anyone have any fishin stories?

This snow we got today is going to make a mess out on the lakes when it melts maybe i could float a boat out there on top the ice and fish through an ice hole?

We go fishing most every weekend. I went laker fishing last weekend and pannies tomorrow. Slam, are you fishing this weekend? What species to you target the most? I love crappies but I really got quite obsessed with lakers this past ice season.

That would be fun to try! Some day i'll give lakers a shot.

Well what i target now is panfish, But i'll be hittin the river soon with my river rat buddy. Summer fishing i target walleye,Bass, sometimes Cats, Kind of whatever i'm feeling like trying that day. I like it all. And i will most likely fish this weekend but not sure where i will go this time i gotta check with the Bro's.

I hope i dont need hip boots on the lake tomorrow when all this snow melts. grin.gif

We have "the" list too but since we've both fishing maniacs right now, neither one of us is getting too riled about it!! ;\) But nothing's getting done but the dishes and laundry (by me of course. \:ogrin.gif) I'll give you a report Saturday night. Hopefully for your sake, we'll all get skunked!! \:D hahaha

How much snow do you guys have? The wind is HOWLING off Lake Superior so it's really chilly here today but no snow. I'd like to try catfishing. It's another big fish wrestling match. I just watched a show on "noodling"! What a weird sport. I really love the chase with lakers. They follow you up FAST, your heart's pounding, you're holding your breath, and then SMACKO! Nothing like it that I've ever experienced. \:D

I'm so darn slow at typing \:D sorry i dont get back to responding sooner.

Ive seen that noodling show also, it looks spooky eek.gif poisonous

snakes confused.gif

We have about 5" to 6" inches and still snowing.

YA \:D It's just a little more personable \:\)

I wanted to change it to Deerslayer on the forum because thats the nickname my family has given me \:D But i don't know how?

I'm still learning computers \:D