• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pink

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ice Cracking Lake??? They'll all be called ice cracking lakes before too long! Is this some sort of code and you guys just don't want to say the name? confused.gif\:D I'm kidding of course!

Sometimes you just have to switch it up to get on the fish. Winni can be like that too. Sometimes we Lindy, sometimes we jig.

Thanks for the approval Bruce! \:D\:D

I was using pink tubes for crappies when we had my buddies 5 year old son with. He hated the color, but when I was catching fish, he asked why i used pink, a girls color. I said the fish liked it. He replied with" Ohhh I though that maybe girl fish were bigger then boy fish and you wanted the bigger ones!!!!"

Soooo - I think next year at the BBash we should have movie night - "Pretty in Pink". Since us ladies know all too much about pink, the guys can watch it and meet us at the Wabbitt afterwards. \:D

Originally Posted By: bassphish2005
Pink/white tubes are killers for crappies in the spring.....my #1 bait!

Ditto to that.

On a side note, what did I start here?

Silky pink underwear?

I'm steering clear of Jim the next time I'm fishing with him. He may get crushed by that giant beer can from above grin.gif

Think about why most men don't like Pink. Being associated with weakness, whimpingness, and etc. doen't help.

Actually Pink for girls and Blue for boys in nursuries is relativly new. I can't remember the exact reasoning or time frame, but it all happened in the last 60 yrs or so.

ya i understand that, but if you go and look at a store now days, there is alot of different pink cloths out there for guys. Im not saying that its my favorite color all around, but favorite color for the wedding to match the dresses

well, you have to remember, that i really didnt have that big of a decision when it came to the dresses. If the dresses would have been anything close to mossy oak, i would have done that. You have to make the wife happy as well

It's going to look really good! You'll have to email me the wedding pic when everything is all said and done for!! Seriously, you could be getting married with puce, orange or mud covered and it'll still be a great day right??!! \:D