• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fantasy League

Sifty

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have one question. Are we going to go with the point at the end of the season or are we going to do the chase thing. Might be good to know so drivers can be saved if need be. I like the points myself.

Well, I was soooooooo excited to get back to nascar but then I got a real queeeeesy feeling in my gut when I was reading this post. At first as expected, I see HOF's avatar of Marwhino Icetoner man #13... hehehehehe and then right below that I had the double whammy, of King Cheese himself. ewwwwwww, I need to go find a pic of Joe Kapp or something!

I suppose as soon as Daytona starts, some of you guys are gonna put glamour boy Jeffy up as avatars.

Let the TRASH TALKIN BEGIN!!!!

Man I missed this!

I think the chase would be fun but if I recall last year at week 26 there where over twenty teams that where hypothetically in it for the championship. Last year harmonica won the chase 200 points ahead of clueless but clueless won the season 120 points ahead of harmonica?

I think there are to many what ifs. Last year I did the hypothetical chase and will likely do the same again this year. It was fun to see that play out but I think it was more fun watching the total points play out.

I think having the hypothetical chase for bragging rights will be the way to go again this year.

Wyldewal, I'm surprised I didn't see 2007 FM Fantasy NASCAR Champion in your signature?

I'm in either way.

You guys do a great job and it is much appreciated.

I switched manufacturers this year. Got a couple year deal with Dell, so I left Gateway. Some fans aren't too happy, but I'm looking forward to bigger and better things this year! YAHOO!!!

Well Muc33 if your starting it, I'm going to add some fuel to the fire.

Who do you think will look better this year???????????

Jr. in his green car........

Khane in the red car........

or Napafish's Avatar????????

Sifty

Good Stuff 'eh Muc!!!! Hehehe.

Gee...I don't have anything real negative to say about your avatar, although it would be a lot better if the guy in green on the was deleted out! grin.gif

Yep...It's gonna be a fun season! \:D

I would love to race napafish's avatar, needless to say it would be a quick race.

and HOFWhiner Icatoner #13, I agree, I put that pic up because I haven't really caught any real brag worthy fish to show off yet, but I can brag about that. What can I say, I am an overachiever!!!!!

Airjer, if Stewart can control his temper, I think that freak can drive anything fast, he already has two under his belt, why not a 3rd.

Jeffy still is a putz too, just for the record.

And though I do like Jr, let me ultimately say those cars are uglier than me, and that is UGLY!

So smoke, who's your favorite driver?????? You must be a ford fan?????? hehehehehe, welcome to the world fm nascar! tight lines and lotsa left turns! Good to see ya!

This will be my first year so I will also be a Rookie. Can't wait for the season to start. Having to watch football the last few months cant compare to racing. Daytona cant come fast enough. Looking forwar fun first FM fantasy season.