• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice fishing 2007-2008

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaron 10 bucks I'd say you gotta sweet deal there. I buy useless stuff from time to time, but I am slowly recovering and learning to stick with what works instead of the quirksgrin.gif

Let me reitterate I am still in recovery but I don't think I will ever get out of jig therapy, lost cause there... Wish I could have some of that cash back, holy smokes.

Tim,

It's even worse when you have wholesale access! I'm working on it but it's a slow process. Talked to a couple guys today and they said much of C is open. Fishing was real slow and tough, only a couple of decent perch otherwise no bites. One of their crew got a good fish but nothing else. I'm heading out tomorrow if anyone is interested. Not sure where but thought maybe Madison Co way. Heard Bailey is good. Anyone interested, let me know; [YouNeedAuthorization]@yahoo.com

I hear ya. I have plans on getting the equipment I need to make my own. I'm hoping that doing that will shake my addiction to buying them. Lord knows how many I have that haven't ever seen the water. I guess there are worse things I could be spending my money on.

Hey Fullmoon...I live in the Heart of Mad. Co...where are you looking?

BTW...where is Baily in my area?

I have been fishing here 25 years and never heard of it!

Tim...didn't make to the Big O today...I hit Yellow Tape and had a small version of the Texas Chainsaw Masacre...LOL

Holy Slab Festivous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovin' the MAKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice fish! Chef, I wasn't set on any place in particular. Baily is on Gordon Lake Rd. just south of the 12 / 20 intersection. Small but I hear good things. I'm open to suggestions. That's a sweet area you're in. Can't say I don't like any place I've fished.

I'd be happy to hear about shoes and a purse. She wants a RING!!!! You know how many lures that is?!! LOL To quote a wise man, "...Ain't no woman gonna change the way I think, think I'll just stay here and drink..." (substitute fish).

Originally Posted By: Fullmoon
She wants a RING!!!! You know how many lures that is?!!(substitute fish).

Now you’re talking a boat! What's up Chef? I just got back in the office from a trip out to Pavilion, NY. We passed many nice lakes along the way. I'll give you a shout tonight and see what's up.

Just got a firm report of the east end of the big O the WALDO bite was good early this morning and there were a mixed bag of fish caught perch, walleyes,burbot, silverbass and 1 muddpuppy grin.gif. 3 out of the 4 of my buddy's limited out on walleye's tomorrow's another day and time will tell anything silver,glow or gold worked well.I am ready to kick some waldoa$$ ;\)

Originally Posted By: Thunderman
Just got a firm report of the east end of the big O the WALDO bite was good early this morning and there were a mixed bag of fish caught perch, walleyes,burbot, silverbass and 1 muddpuppy grin.gif. 3 out of the 4 of my buddy's limited out on walleye's tomorrow's another day and time will tell anything silver,glow or gold worked well.I am ready to kick some waldoa$$ ;\)

That's the kind of thing I like to hear grin.gif We're also going after the walleyes tomorrow on the big reservoir. Good luck to you guys!!!!!

Give em heck John! Will do the same we got quite the gaggle going out with us inthe morning. ^Todd and Doug, Steve and Cindy, Jimmy and LJ, Mike, a few of Todd's friends, Tyler and Bud, Ray if his back is feeling up to it and Frank and his new honey a bit later. Should be a hoot with pictures and all. See you at the diner at 0530. Steve, Cindy, Tyler and Bud have a safe trip up tonight.

I'll be fishing but will be at the other end looking for pannies, you know where I'll be tim. ;\) I have my radio but don't think it will work that far but will give it a try if you guys carry one, just need a channel to be on.

We had a great breakfast at Flo's this morning, Thanks Todd ;\)

1000947iv8.6ee95066d3.jpg

Before we launched...

1000948eq8.jpg

Ray Mazza heading out on the ice..

1000950gs9.jpg

Tuzzy hooks up and it's a dandy, wait a minute... what the heck is that?

1000953ut9.jpg

Bud and Tyler

1000954zc3.jpg

Tyler score this nice eye early!

1000956ew4.jpg

Way to go Cindy, nice perch!

1000957yi3.jpg

I was one of the lucky., tough day for us today...

1000958xg7.jpg

Lunchtime with Jimmy and LJ, those hot links were awesome guys thanks!

1000960jh4.jpg

I caught a few dandy perch.

[1000959ii5.d250f56c6b.jpg

This was really fat...

1000961vc4.jpg

More later but congrats to Tyler for getting2 nice eyes.. We had fun even if the fish were finicky

Fished durago on the north end. 6 in of black ice were I was but its bad in some places on the lake. Some spots just iced over in the last couple of days. Limited out on perch and released about 20.

Nice pics Timmy even though the fishing was terrible for myself crazy.gif.It was nice meeting Ray today and seeing you, Tuzzy,Tyler,Bud,Steve,Cindy,Jimmy,little LJ,Franky and Cindy it was nice to fish with you all today I had a good time.Fishing was slow marked alot of fish just no hook ups for me.