• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Favorite Seinfeld episode

mnwild

Quote:

.....another fav was Kramer wearing the Technicolor Dreamcoat and driving the A$$man's car......

the coat was when georges car was stuck in a lot and the k man got to drive the mary kay caddy.

million to one shot doc, million to one cool.gif

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whenever I see a sign that says "this section of highway adopted by....", I always think of the Seinfel episode where Kramer adopts a 2 mile section of highway. He buys a gallon of paint and decides to change the number of lanes at night...pretty funny.

What about the one where the whole script was in reverse order?

Also...

1. Georges Yankee office with the alarm clock under his desk.

2. When George whines and dines those Ba$terds from Texas

3. Kramerica- when he turned his peep hole around

The best was "Master of Your Domain"

anyone go out and buy the 8th season of Seinfeld yesterday?? I did and I can't wait to get home after work and watch the episode "The Chicken Roaster" and "The Kicks".

There are so many good episodes in this season...

The 8th season is out? Sweet. I have all the other ones so I'll need to buy it.

Here's another one of my favorite ones from the episode where George says "I was in the pool!"

Elaine says, "I don't know how you guys walk around with those things!"

8th season had been out for a few weeks now. Alot of good episodes this season. Love the Chicken Roaster with Kenny Rogers Chicken, Soup (Contact Us Please) and many more.

Can't forget where Kramer has the nagging cough and won't go to the doctor but ends up taking the medicine for the dog with the cough. Jerry tricks him into getting into the backseat of the car to take him to the doctor and it is a takeoff of taking your dog to the vet from there. Good stuff!

My all time most favorite episode of seinfeld is "THE BLOOD"

haha, cracks me up every time I watch it.

....Blood over there, sausage over here...I'm living in a slaughterhouse

....I find the Pastrami to be the most sensual of all the salted cured meats.

I cant believe nobody remembers the masturbation episode. laugh.giflaugh.gifOr how about the one where they went to the mall cant find the car at the ramp and kramer talks Jerry into peeing by the wall and gets arrested. laugh.gif

Just caught the one about how Kramer hates his shaving cream and starts using butter as a lotion for everything. The scene where Newman sees his head on a turkey, is stirring Kramer in the hottub with a wicket, and eyes Kramer up at the end after some parsley and flour is dumped on him is PHENOMENAL!

And the old standby, "Art Vandalay; Architect." or "Art Vandalay; Importer/Exporter

Absolute Zero... Of Course! Same episode I loved where Elaine was clapping for the rotating tire display

The part where Jerry tips his hat to the other guy eating a black and white cookie. "Look to the cookie"

Mr Bookman's tirade

He's just not sponge-worthy...

[Jean Paul] Such a cute little B@sta#d