• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Help, PLEASE!! (Of a personal nature)

Dan97

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan and Cindy you continue to be in our prayers. May god touch you both as only he can. Thanks for the update dan. Sorry to hear Cindy is having such a tough time with the treatment. I'll add that to my prayers as well to ask god to help her through her treatments as well.

God Bless you both!

Just a quick note to let you know you're still in my thoughts and prayers. I'll be out on Winnie this weekend and you can count on me to send out a prayer from there for you both. Keep your faith and may the Lord give you strength.

"Just Another Cheesehead"

mr and mrs dan i hope everything is going fine for you. my prayers are with you all. keep us posted please. to everyone else lets keep the prayers coming in for these fine folks.lets keep the post on the first page.so they know minnesota fisher people care. anyone see my bobber???

Dan & Cindy:

Hang in there. My mother had chemotherapy in 1979, and she is still around to tell about it. I remember she used to get really sick for a few days, too, after she had her treatments, just as you described. But she never gave up hope, and she was cured. God bless, and good luck.

Dear Dan and Cindy i am very touched by your story and i will keep you in my prayer
where ever i am.

Everyone else i am amazed to see your support given to this great couple keep it up it is just amazing.

Howdy All....

It's been a rough time lately. Cindy's treatments really get her down. Both physically and emotionally. The nausea is sometimes overwhelming. It's all she can do to keep anything down. The good news is that the cancer IS responding to the treatments and getting smaller. We're not out of the woods yet, but we're getting there. So...... How about a few words from Cindy herself? (She's real tired so I'll only let her type for a little while)

Hello everyone!

I would like to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. It was hard to believe what Dan was telling me about all these wonderful people from fishing Minnesota. When I saw it for myself I was so touched, I cried.

Maybe WHEN I get well enough, I'll have Dan drag me along to some of the events you guys have. I'd really like to put some faces to the names.

Thank you again for remembering me in your prayers. See you on the water. God bless you.

Cindy

I'll close by again thanking each and every one of you for your support. We have found every post an inspiration. Keep them coming folks. It DOES help.

Thanks......Dan

------------------
[email protected]

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Cindy,
it's so nice to hear from you. You have and will continue receiving a lot of prayers from us. We'll keep at it until God answers those prayers.

The sun comes up bright and fresh every morning and who knows what little gifts will come our way each day. Just know you are a gift to us as well.

I look forward to meeting both of you Cindy & dan, so, please keep the faith and know we are thinking about you and praying for you.

Dan/Cindy:

I continue to think of both of you especially while sitting in the shack where time stands still and thoughts can wonder. i know that somedays feel like there will never be light at the end of that tunnel but with hope, prayer and the grace of the MAN ABOVE it will work out. Our best now and always. Bill Turck, St Cloud

Such a treat to hear from you, Cindy! I think Dan would be remiss not to bring you to a Fishing Minnesota event. I think we all look forward to meeting you (and Dan of course, we can't forget about him! wink.gif ).

Stay strong....my thoughts and prayers are with you.

See you on the water.

Bryan

Even though its rough going we're glad to hear of the progress. Nice to hear from Cindy too. You both continue to be in my prayers.
What a great bunch of people on this forum! Keep it going. Keep the faith.

Just Another Cheesehead

Hey there, have watched this post grow and kept you in my thoughts and prayers, however when I saw the new posts, I had to post...
Good luck and wanted to let you know that prayers are being sent out to you from Birddogs house as well.
Good Luck, you'll beat it.....just keep the faith.

Great to hear from you Cindy(you too Dan). You two continue to be in our prayers. Be strong and keep the faith.

Look to the lord and he will guide you through the most turbulant waters. God Bless you both.

Borch

Just got on to see if you had put an update of how things were going and sorry to hear that the treatments are taking it's toll on Cindy but thrilled to see that she is responding to the treatments! You both continue to be my thoughts and prayers..the power of prayer is a wonderful thing!

Cindy and Dan, Just a note to let you know you continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. Great news with the progress, and like the others said, sorry to hear your not feeling well. Keep your chin up. Whether were at home or on the lake our thoughts are with the both of you. - Mike and Wendy

Dan and Cindy: Just had to let you no that I to have been following the posts without responding. I am sure there many of us out here like me that have been praying for you
regularly. Am glad to hear that the treatments are doing some good. Keep up the strength! The prayers will keep coming.
Dennis and Judy

Justed wanted to put my 2 cents worth in. I also have been following the posts and are amazed at the faith and goodness of the people on this site. Dan and Cindy you have been in my prayers as well.
Paul S