• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Help, PLEASE!! (Of a personal nature)

Dan97

Dan and Cindy,
The Lord is truly a God of Healing, and His word and promises are as true today as they were 2000 years ago. He said that where 2 or more are gathered in His name-that there He is also. We can see that there are many more than 2 gathered to lift you both up during this hard time. In John 14:13 Jesus says that He will do whatever we ask in His Name..So we all ask, right now, In Jesus Name to touch Dan and Cindy with a healing. Continued prayers your way...Dave and Rach

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan and Cindy,
I don't know what more to say, but just letting you know that you're still in our thoughts and prayers. Keep the faith, and start thinking about that open water season! I hope to see you both out on the water this summer.

[This message has been edited by MrBig (edited 03-18-2002).]

Dan & Cindy, I would just like you to know you are still in my prayers and I wish you all the best. Sincerely, Craig LaVoi

[This message has been edited by LaVoi (edited 03-19-2002).]

Dan and Cindy,

My thoughts and prayers are with you always...may god be with you through the rough water and see you through the calming of the storm.
I'm fairly new to this forum and frankly, am touched to see how powerful it can be. I feel honored to be able to add myself to the list of thousands that are already praying for you.....Jeff Hanson

Dan:

Remember what God told Jobe. I give you no burden to great to bear if you have faith. Prayers are with you and your wife as you continue with God believing that he will give you no burden to great to bear.

Dan97:
I went through cancer treatments with my best friend and 16 year old daughter. At 16 she had part of a leg amputated to be able to survive. Her strength never ceased to amaze me, no matter how bad she felt she always felt like fighting, when I know I would have been ready to give up, if I were her. Her Grandmother, my mom, made her homemade chicken noodle soup. That broth sometimes was the only thing to stay down. We had alot of prayers as you do and I hope you and Cindy share a bowl of life saving chicken noodle soup together when it is all over. My prayers and love.
The Frenchman

Just a quick note to let you know there are many of us out here who are still praying for you and thinking of you. Hope things are going well and that these messages help in some way too. Keep your faith and God Bless you both.

Just Another Cheesehead

I stumbled upon this HSOforum and had to reply. I would like you to know my heart and prayers go out to the both of you!

Best wishes,

Mitch

Dan and Cindy,
Just sitting here getting ready to leave work for the Easter Weekend and thought about the two of you! I hope things are going well and also wanted to let you know that you are still in my prayers!! Happy Easter!!

Howdy all....

Thank you all so very much for your continued thoughts, prayers and support.

The doctors say that Cindy is doing as well as to be expected with the treatments. She's very weak and has lost a bunch of weight. She is sleeping quite a bit lately but when she is awake, her spirits are lifted everytime I mention the family here at FM. Thanks again!!

She was able to go to a small family get together my folks had today. It was great for her to see all the support from the family. Great food and great family. Thanks Mom!!!

We have an appointment with one her doctors tomorrow. So if you can, say a little extra prayer tonight for a bit of good news for Cindy. Please?

Happy Easter and God bless!!!

Dan & Cindy

------------------
[email protected]

my thoughts and prayers are with you both. im sorry to hear the treatment is taking its toll on cindy.you both will be in my thoughts tommorow and i pray that everything works out....ice banger out

dan and cindy, i have just opened this thread for the first time... wow. i don't think i could talk clearly for a few minuets if i had to. from all of us here in the doree house hold (daniel,katlyn,andrew, sherri and myself dave a.k.a.jigglestick)good luck,and god bless you. hang in there,there are so many good things to come. jigglestick and family

WOW!!! This is awesome! I love it when God uses things like this to do His work! I, like jigglestick, just opened this thread for the first time and have been amazed at what I have seen. It appears the posts have slowed a bit, but I can assure you Dan and Cindy, you are the focal point of my prayers tonight, and I won't stop there. I just got in on this gig, and I can't wait to see what God does with Cindy and how He has united so many fisherman here for something much higher! Let it be so!

God I lift up Dan and Cindy right now and pray that you would strengthen them and give them perseverance to finish the race, and keep the faith! Fight the good fight!
In Jesus mighty name, Amen!

Dan and Cindy
After reading all of these posts it makes me feel great to know there are so many people out there that care. Whats going on is a very sad thing in your life right now, but life is what you make it and there is always some good that comes with the bad. Just remember that everything that happens God has a reason for it. My prayers are with you both and keep the faith it is a very powerful thing.

Kevin

Dan~
I think it is just awesome all of the people who have extended their prayers to you and your family and after reading all of the replies I cannot help but to do the same. Prayer is a very powerful thing and I beleive it is the strongest thing God has given us. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.
God Bless and Take Care.....

------------------
Paige Marie

Dear Cindy & Dan--

May God guide you through this most difficult time. God Bless both Cindy & Dan. Lord hear our prayer.

You will be in my daily prayers.

cool.gif Dugan

Serenity Prayer

God, grant me the Serenity
To accept the things I cannot change...
Courage to change the things I can,
And Wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time,
Enjoying one moment at a time,
Accepting hardship as the pathway to peace.

Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is,Not as I would have it.

Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His will.

That I may be reasonably happy in this life,
And supremely happy with Him forever in the next.

Amen.

By Reinhold Neibuhr

My thoughts and prayers are with you in these days of trial.

God Bless you.

------------------
Backwater Eddy..><,sUMo,>

Backwater Guiding
"Ed on the RED"
(701)-281-2300
[email protected]
http://home.talkcity.com/ResortRd/backwtr1/index.html

Cindy & Dan,
jigglestick brought the URL forum's attention to this thread so it is my first time here.
Our prayers are with you now and will be there with you through this difficult time.
You are not alone in this. God is here and also countless friends that you have never met.
Be strong. God bless and take care.
kelly

Cindy & Dan Miracles happen very often when your in the power of prayer and have a faith in Jesus Christ. My prayers will be with you and your that that a miracle while happen in your life and your wife will be touched in a special way. Dont give up the fight. May your faith remain strong in these difficult times.May God bless you and your wife. Bob