• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Help, PLEASE!! (Of a personal nature)

Dan97

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan, Wish I would have read your post sooner. No turn off here. I've already said a prayer for your wife, you and all the loved ones affected. May God be with you all and give you strength and courage to endure and a successful healing. Amen.

Howdy All...

All I can say is you folks are GREAT!!! I sit here typing this thank you with a tear in my eye and a lump in my throat. I never in my wildest dreams figured on this kind of support.

Every night, I've been printing off a few replys and reading them to Cindy at bed time. She loves every minute of them and really looks foward to our bed time story. Every morning she asks me if I have checked for new posts at FM.

I'm not real good with words and besides it's getting a bit tough to type right now. But all I can say is...

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!!!

Dan & Cindy

(Cindy is in the opening stages of her treatments, and they're taking their toll. Please don't let this post be the last of this thread. Keep'em coming people, they really do help. Both Cindy and myself. Maybe sometime soon I can have Cindy herself make an appearance here on the BEST HSOforum in the world!!!)

Dan- We are saddened to hear about your wifes illness. Please find comfort in knowing that there is yet another prayer out there for both of you. It brings tears to my eyes as I read the posts from all the thoughtful people on the forum. Good luck.

Dave

Dan and Cindy,

I'm glad our little words of encouragement can provide some support for you in such a difficult time. The response has even been a surprising inspiration for me. At the same time, I'm sure a number of people here have some words of support that they might not be willing to share in a public forum. With complete respect for your privacy, might I suggest something. You might consider providing an email address so folks could send you personal messages. Based on what I've seen here, you could probably expect nothing less than honest, sincere words of encouragement. If not, we'll keep 'em rolling in here.

To fellow BB visitors ... I'm proud to be associated with each of you. Thanks for reminding me why I enjoy the company of fishermen and women so much.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. My mother was just diagnosed with pre cancerous cells in her breast and she had to have the lumps removed and now is undergoing radiation. I pray that you will find the guidance in God as he only has the answers for the things we don't understand. Stay strong we all are with you.

Cindy and Dan, my name is Wendy, my boyfriend showed me this post and I have never been touched this much by the support you have received. I always thought it was like a fishing page or something, but these people really care. I have asked friends and family to pray for you. God Bless- You are always in our hearts and prayers. -Wendy

DAN, I am sorry to hear the news of your wife and best freind, I to was dealt a terrible blow 15 months ago, my wife of 25 years had a very severe stroke, it totally changed our lives. my wife and I send our prayers out to you and your wife, please keep us posted on how she's doing, tell her to be strong, it can be beat, give her a big hug and tell here you love her every day, we will keep you in our prayers. you also need to be strong to for her sake, so take care of yourself also, it is more important now than ever.

Howdy All...

To say I'm overwhelmed is an understatement. Eight pages and close to 120 posts!!! I don't think there is any way to express my true gratitude. I'm speechless.

THANK YOU and GOD BLESS EVERYONE!!!

Cindy is really having a hard time with the treatments. It seems the cure feels worse than the disease. With chemo starting the week off, she's basically sick for at least three days after. And the daily radiation seems to aggravate the nausea. We don't know exactly how long the treatments will last but we are hopeful it will do the trick. At least she gets weekends off.

With the caring and support we've found in our extended family here at F.M., and the power of the Lord himself, we will beat this thing.

Keep'em coming folks, Cindy needs her bedtime readings. You wouldn't believe how much it helps!!

Dan & Cindy

dan , my wife and i both wish you and your wife the best. you have to keep the hope and prayers going. my daughter heard us talking about you tonight, when i went in to put her to bed, she was saying a prayer to god, hoping that you two could go fishing together alot more times, cause that would make your life alot better. she ask me if i thought god was listening, i told her that she had asked that he was. god don"t let us down now.....