• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Help, PLEASE!! (Of a personal nature)

Dan97

Dear Dan,
Personally, I believe your request belongs right where you placed it, in a
...'fishing forum'...
If, You and Your Wife, have reminded ONLY me, that I need to pray, you are truely
..."fishers of men"...
I appreciate you sharing your strength and courage with us, so please, continue to respect hers.

May GOD Bless...The Smiths.

------------------
Don't only TAKE a child fishing, TEACH them how.

[This message has been edited by 2new2ice (edited 02-07-2002).]

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan,

We should all feel a bit honored that you place so much faith in the fellowship of outdoorsmen and women to ask for our support. As you can see by the overwhelming response, that fellowship is stronger than many realize, and we are more than willing to provide it. Your request should serve to remind us all of the important things in life (other than fishing, of course), and be thankful for the simple things. We will pray for your wife and you, so you both can join us on the waters for the many seasons to come. Be strong and the Lord be with you.

Matt

Dan 97-
I stand with the others here in wishing you and your wife a speedy recovery. I gave up trying to understand how these things happen long ago.Put simply,..GOD's ways are not OUR ways. I prayed and will continue to do so. What a man is on his knees before God is what a man is,nothing more. In JESUS name I ask GOD the father in heaven to give you and your family strength,patience, healing and every good thing you have yet to even imagine.-TROY-

Dan,
Thank you for reaching out to us. It is a blessing to see such overwelming support! what a great bunch of people!!! I wanted to suggest that you call KTIS radio (651.631.5000)and ask for a copy of "What cancer can not do" , it's a lamenated card that the just made available this week. I think you will be blessed by it. My prayers will be with you.

God bless-fishtrap2

[This message has been edited by fishtrap2 (edited 02-07-2002).]

Dan may I add my prayers and well wishes also for you,your wife and family. May God strengthen you all and lift your faith as shown through all the support shown here by your fellow fisherguys and fishergals. God Bless!

Dan
I belong to a fishing club which teaches kids to fish and to live according to Biblical teaching. I will share your prayer request with the staff and we will be praying for you.

DO YOU HAVE CHILDREN ?

We are always willing to help get the kids out fishing. Let us know if this is a need for you. Info can be found at:
gemfishing.org

You'll also see pictures of our staff who will be praying for you.