• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Help, PLEASE!! (Of a personal nature)

Dan97

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cindy and Dan,

I was just made aware of your situation and our most sincere thoughts and prayers go out to you both from my family. Tommorrow I'm bringing a friend to URL that just discovered he had a form of melanoma. This type of thing makes you stop and think about what your priorities are in life. I hope you are able to spend many more fishing trips with your wife and that God answers all our prayers for you. God Bless, Bullhead

------------------
bullhead

Dan, I was reading your post and the replies, and I after wiping the tears from my eyes, I had to write. Everyone of us was taught to fish by someone. In my case it was my mom and dad. Dad passed away 3 yrs ago from lung cancer and my sister and I just placed Mom in a nursing home with mouth and throat cancer. Outside of fishing and camping, we were not that close of a family. Now, everytime I'm tying a knot, I am 8 yrs old again hearing Dad's voice tell me how to tie it. Every cast I make is exactly how Mom taught me. The bond we fisherpeople form with our partners is too special for words.I'm headed to Devils Lake this weekend, and after a photo and a kiss, they're all going back in the lake with a prayer for you and your best friend. If there is a fund set up for her, please let us know so we can help.

------------------
peace-- [email protected]

I am glad they let your message go through. Here's another prayer and more, from Iowa no less. Where else could you go to get a response like you've been getting? Thanks for the forums!!

dan and cindi, havn't heard from you folks for a while. i know you have your hands full. i really hope things are going as good as they can for you. we think about you every day. just thought i'd drop a note. good luck. god bless.----jigglestick----

May our God, the great physician, extend grace and mercy to you, and reach down and touch your wife, heal her body, and bring peace to your family.
This prayer to you from another who was blessed enough to marry his fishing partner.

I had the chance to meet Dan last month. All I can say he's one heck of a guy!! I and my wife's prayers are with you and your family. When Cindy gets better, the two of you are welcome in my boat anyday.

Dan and Cindy,
Just checking in, letting you know I'm still sending out a prayer for the both of you. It looks as though the "Forum Family" just keeps on growing. How wonderful! Hope things are improving. Keep your faith.

"Just Another Cheesehead"

Dan and Cindy,
I haven't been around the forums too much lately, but I want you to know me and the Missus will be sending our prayers and positive energy for you two.
Peace and love,
Tom

Cindy and Dan,

It has been a while since I've had time to visit Fishing Minnesota, but over the last couple of months, I've kept you in my prayers none-the-less.

Just wanted to let you know we're still praying for you.

Dan and Cindy,
We're praying for you all the way from New York.
Hang in there Lady, we want to see you out on the ice!

Bill Gunn