• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Favorite Sports Movies?

eyepatrol

Over my lunch break at home I caught the end of Hoosiers and it got me to thinking of my favorite sports movies of all time.

I guess I'd have to go with Hoosiers as one of them. Incredible what that team accomplished! I also enjoy Remember the Titans A LOT and I'd have to give a big thumbs-up to Radio.

One movie I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing though is We Are Marshall. That looks like it would be an awesome movie!

Any others you guys like?

One of my favorite movies is Mystery Alaska. We are Marshall previews looks good, will have to check it out. Another good one but is always a tear jerker is Bryan's song. Brian Pickelo and Gale Sayers. A lot of good humor ones like Caddyshack or Happy Gilmore. Got to just love when he gets in a fight with Bob "yes I'm still alive" Barker. What a hoot. Rudy was great too.

A lot of good ones mentioned another that I liked was Seabiscuit. One I haven't yet seen but heard good reviews from was Glory road. A baseball one I liked as a kid was The Sandlot. For football what about The Waterboy? I actually kind of liked Varsity Blues.

As far as greatest movies per sport I think Dodgeball gets it for its sport by default, its not neccessarily a great movie, but it has its parts.