• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Commercials

Gissert

Commercials can be really annoying, that is why I love Tivo.

But....once in a while a commercial comes along that just slays me. The recent Jack Links Beef Jerky ones are such commercials.

There are a few of them, but the common thread is "Messin' with Sasquatch."

They loosen the top on his salt shaker, they put shaving cream on his hand while he is sleeping, then tickle his nost, they put his hand in a pot of warm water while he is sleeping, they put shoe polish on his binoculars.

I first saw one one a few weeks ago in a Legion Club, and nearly sprayed beer all over. Do a search for them on You Tube. Funny stuff.

I have to admit that while watching poker on ESPN I enjoy the Milwaukees Best Light comm's when "men should act like men" and the giant beer can falls out of the sky crushing the guy with the tiger striped underwear, the guy dabbing grease off his pizza or the guy playing with the fluffy little dog.

Always good for a laugh.

DD

Quote:

I just saw a commercial of two little old ladies that got idenity theft on the credit cards. They were talkng with different voices. Man that was funny.

yeah, shoot....!!!

This commercial wasn't funny but shocked the heck out of me and had recheck it to make sure it happened was...Orbitz commercial about a airline flight getting canceled and seeing who could find a hotel room first......2 ladies won and starting hugging and jumping up and down and than the shocker......the one plants a big old wet smooch on the other one......lips to lips......darn near had my eyes pop out of my head.....i didn't realize stuff like that was so main stream....yet again it was a commercial on the E! Network.

One commercial that'll make me laugh every time. The Heiniken Beer one where there's a bunch of superheroes showing off thier powers. Then the one guy pulls off his shoe and turns it into a beer, the female superhero says "You can room with me.", then one of the GUYS says "Or me". Then the other guy in tights says in a jealous tone "Hey". Cracks me up.

I like the one where the big black guy is practicing his poker face, waiting for his wife to come out of the dressing room saying "you look good in that, you look good in that". then she comes out and you can slightly see her bulge over the out fit and he freezes with the compliment. Next scene he has a black eye, and flowers in his hand.

Yup, those are some good ones...isn't it amazing how far the commercials have come in entertainment value....some people watch the superbowl as much for the commercials as the game! Well, maybe not, but you know what I mean, there are some good ones!