• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lake Cenaiko Thread

Zenit

Was out this morning with 4 others we never seen a fish down below or caught any. Talked to a guy that was leaving said this was his 4th time and has only caught 1 But it was 8lbs. Thats all i got . We most of the time get close to our limits. So we know how to do it if fish are willing.

Weird opener for me.... We usually get close to a limit, but only one small rainbow this year for about 20 hours of fishing over two days! I cant believe that it would already be fished out from Thursday and Friday, cuz I wasnt able to get out until Saturday, but jeeze with the results it makes you wonder!? I'm trying to stay positive though and think that maybe with a slower opener there might be a few more left to catch throughout the hardwater season!

In case you're wondering, Coon Rapids Dam is knocking down and burning quite a few trees due to Dutch Elm and Oak Wilt, really quite a shame by the size of the trees going down! p.s. Turns out they will be planting about 10 varieties of new trees to replace the lost ones, and quite a few I here!

Im new to ice fishing for trout. Today I went out to Cenaiko and I was sittin over the thirty six foot deep part of the lake usin a swedish pimple with waxworms. Caught two bullhead. I noticed a lot of people over by the southern southeastern part. Any suggestions?