• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lake Cenaiko Thread

Zenit

Cenaiko is the highest I have ever seen it, last time I was down there(Wed), you could not see any space between the dock and water. The beach area was totally covered, both north and south, its gonna be fun come opener!

Opening Day Gang, anybody have any luck, was down there this morning, and did not see anybody having any great success, course it was about 40 degrees!!! I got two for the pan!!!

I was outhere yesterday for opener. total floop for me. didnt see much caught out there either. One guy next to me caught 2 fish one rainbow and a nice size brown trout. I caught 1 LM bass not much size and farmed somthing.DNR guys were there checking licenses and said they planted last week. I say Bull. when they plant people catch fish. and that wasnt happening with anyone yesterday.

can you wade in cenaiko if you are fly fishing or any kind of fishing for that matter? just wondering, or is it just shore fishing? it does say no swimming but figured i would make sure, thanks for any info. i was thinking about emailing the dnr but figured i would ask here first.

How big were the trout this year?

I fished near Sawyer a lot this year. The Rainbows there were tiny. I do not think i caught one over a quarter pound and one of the bigger fish i got was a golden shiner.

Just got into city fishing. And just found this lake while planning for the winter and next year.