• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Best prices on Polaris ATVs

neusbaum

It is good to get the best price you can, but don't over look the dealer servicing aspect. Make sure the dealer you are buying from will take care of you down the road should you need it.

When I bought my Sportsman three years ago, I checked around the state, and found some pretty good prices. I then went to a local dealer with a good customer service reputation, and asked them if they would match the price. They did, and I have been very happy with their service.

Thanks Gissert. I appreciate the input. For me, sales and service have always been kept separate when making purchase decisions. I always buy from the business that offers the best deal and I always seek service from the business that has the best reputation for service. Sometimes those are the same business, but more often they are not. I've never had a problem operating under this philosophy, but I do understand and respect those who believe you should buy from a place that offers great service. Just my 2 cents worth. I'm hoping to find a dealer who consistently offers the best pricing on Polaris ATVs, even if I have to drive a ways to buy it.

I have just purchased an 06 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI LE....

Great machine...

I traded in my 05 800 EFI loaded...

It is at Vetters Sales and Service... Black/Red

I have come to respect the fact of doing your research on prices, but you gain respect in the long run with a local dealer that will work with you on the little problems all ATV's experience....

For the best price out there....

Chopper City Sports in Fridley will give you a great deal on NEW. My suggestion.... Get prices and talk to your local dealer.

my2cents.

I had very good luck with Forest Lake Motor sports, they were willing to dicker on the price. As far as Stacy hardware, be very careful, they are OK to buy a new wheeler from, but I would NEVER bring my wheeler there for service or work to be done. I speak from experience.

I picked up a 06 Polaris 800 Camo EFI two months ago with a Warn 2500lb winch, front rack, and glacier plow mount minus the blade from Diggers Polaris in Prior Lake for $9,700 after all tax and license fees. The machine has the 3 year warranty. Gave them the Star card and I was off with $119 a month payments and 9.9APR, ok for a toy.

The day prior I had my 02 Polaris 700 stolen so I called the dealership in St. Cloud and found Diggers to be a couple hundred cheaper so I bought my second atv from them. The first machine was a lemon and with the OLN aftermarket 5 year warranty Diggers did all they could to save me the thousands of dollars over the four years I owned it. It would be safe to say $2,500+ of work was done to it and after the $600 for the warranty I paid $150 out of pocket.

The new machine is really a monster but I wish it didn't have the baby receiver hitch on it, but the easy winter starts make up for it.

[Admin Note: Please read forum policy before posting again]

I think the reason you don't see many prices listed is because it is up to you to negotiate what a "good" price is with the dealer. I believe it is also a proffesional courtesy to nhot always divulge what they are willing to do for one person as it may not be the same for the next, there are plenty of guys who just don't try to negotiate a whole lot that the dealers may make a little more $$$ on so that they can make up for the hit on a previous deal.

Just my thoughts.

Quote:

I see all these people say they got a good deal, but I don't see any prices!
confused.gif