• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Welcome Polar Sport.

Scenic

FishingMinnesota has another great sponsor. I would like to be the first to welcome Polar Sport to FM. They bring with them a very high quality line of products. I have personally been using their houses for the last 3 years now and have found they have many features that surpass the others. Some of their features include heavy duty canvas, re-enforced corners, inside licence pocket, round easy slide tubing, a choice of either a yellow or black top panel and many others. These houses will even stand up to those like me that are not very easy on equipment!!

4maninterior.gif

This 4 man double is 6' wide and 12' long. Talk about a sweet unit!! You can either fish like the picture is shown or if fishing with just two people sit on the ice and fish parallel with the sled with one person on each side in opposite corners. This allows you to leave all your gear in the sled for those days you want to run and gun.

If you are looking for a smaller house check them out a www.polarsport.com . Also check out their trailers too. Talk about tough!!

Jeff

I bought the 4 person at the end of last year. I have not used it yet but I am excited. Sets up in no time, has plenty of room is sturdy and holds all my equimpment in the tub, I mount the auger on the 4 wheeler but would have room for that as well. I just need ice

I own a 3-man and 4-man unit. Both are quality houses and each serves its purpose. The travel covers are the best made too, the fabric stays soft even in the coldest weather and they fit snug to the house even if you pack a ton of gear in the sled.

Great product and welcome!

A big welcome to Polar Sport. I have researched all the different houses on the market and these houses are made from the highest quality materials and are built to last. Polar Sport also has the Nordic line of fish houses that is a sweet fishing package. Polar Sport and Nordic offer several options to fit your specific fishing needs. 1, 2, 3+ man houses that are very fishable and I'm sure you will love.

Again, welcome aboard. Now lets get fishing!

Corey Bechtold

Welcome aboard! I have used the polar sleds for years and I will be first to admit the are as tough as nails. I have been using them for transpotation of decoys for waterfowling and they have really held their own while being drug accross the fields. I am sure their ice houses will be of the same quality as the sleds.

No doubt you guys! Polar Sport makes an awesome house and is a local company also! Not quite sure what it is about western twin cities suburbs... Polar Sports are from Buffalo, MN & Otter is in Maple Lake, MN. The best houses on the market in my opinion.