• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

To all Veterans

Finns

OperationDearAbby.net will give you the oportunity to send emails to our troops overseas.

It is specifically designed for that very reason, to let our men and women in the armed services know that we are thinking about them...send someone an email!

I bet that if that email address was bumped over into the other sections of this forum, the soldiers would get a very good response from FM participants.

Thanks for the kind words. Remember, we have guys and gals in other bad places around this world other than Iraq and Afganistan.

USAF 82-92

GLCM ranger 88-90

Gulf War 91-92

Egypt (operation freedom) 92 (The straw that broke the camels back, I quit after that)

As said earlier - FREEDOM IS NOT FREE.

Many thanks to all that have served, and are serving, for my families freedom.

One of the few regrets I have is not signing on the line.

Thanks again

arbuck

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE! Truer words have not been spoken. With Thanksgiving fast approaching, when I start thinking about what I am most thankful for, the word Veteran always seems to come up first. There is hardly anything we can say or do to adequately thank our Veterans. Without them and the Supreme sacrifices they have all made,from Valley Forge to Iraq, there would be no life or freedoms that we are privileged to enjoy today. As a Veteran myself, I really appreciate all the thanks. What little I did pales by comparison to all those fabulous Veterans that came before me. UNBOUNDED COPIOUS THANKS TO ALL VETERANS!

We had my West Point class of 79 reunion this last weekend and someone had the great idea of setting up a video teleconference with classmates in Iraq. They asked us to pass along just one message - No matter what you hear in the news, we are winning this thing and there's a lot of good being done. There is more power being generated, more schools are open and more hospitals are taking care of Iraqis than there were before we went in. I have some pix from over there I'd like to share but not sure how to, can someone help me if it's ok?

Jeff