• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Now is the time to buy a used Sled!

leech~~

There is like a bizzion used sleds For Sale right now on many of the sale sites if your looking for one.  Many pretty good deals and lots of worn out junk as well, so look them over good and bring a compression checker with you. Ask lots of questions as well. Good Luck! ;)

2 hours ago, leech~~ said:

That's called a "Buyers Market".  Read the title again! ;)

I did sir. I was just agreeing with you.

I listed both if mine and the trailer this fall but wanted to fix a few minor things on them before I let them go. I listed them and had a ton if interest while they were at the shop but it took forever to get them back and decided not to sell at that time because I was too busy to look for the upgrade I wanted to do. I think I will just keep them forever now.

I should have sold the darn things. First time out in the snow after having them serviced and the F5 melted down. Apparently a vacuum line had a crack in it causing it to lean out. 

So in something like 6 years that makes 3 engine rebuilds between 2 sleds and probably 500-700 miles between the two.

I am no longer a fan of Arctic cat.

1 hour ago, PurpleFloyd said:

I should have sold the darn things. First time out in the snow after having them serviced and the F5 melted down. Apparently a vacuum line had a crack in it causing it to lean out. 

So in something like 6 years that makes 3 engine rebuilds between 2 sleds and probably 500-700 miles between the two.

I am no longer a fan of Arctic cat.

No you just need to get a Fan-Arctic Cat! ;)

Funny thing out of the 12-13 snowmobiles I have had. I had to rebuild 3 SkiDoo's for melt downs, not one of the Polaris's, Cat's, Yamaha, or Rupp.

Edited by leech~~

I've been looking since early winter.   The fair priced sleds sell fast so you have to check often before Not You buys it.   

In the old days you paid for an ad in the newspaper with the intent of selling.
In today's times with free ads over the internet you have those "don't need to sell" types that put it out there with a ridiculous price and see what happens.   I just brought home a 2007 Renegade 600 HO SDI so plan on no snow the rest of winter.  :)