• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New "Good Morning" thread

Crab salad you say Reb.  That stuck with me.  I make a mean tuna salad and am getting pretty good with potato salad now I want to venture into the crab salad arena.  I am going to google that.  If anyone has a good recipe let me know.  I will post on the cooking page too.  Will be good to have on our camping adventure this weekend..  Thanks for the inspiration.  Also I can't shake the comment about the hand cuffs that you volunteered whilst talking about the NL.....   So what was in those brownies???   lol  have a good one all

It was a pasta salad, with big shell pasta, and big chunks of that imitation crab. (Could tell from texture) Had celery, mayo, and maybe some sour cream and dill weed in it...It was great. Shoulda asked around who brought it.

5 hours ago, delcecchi said:

Actually "fake crab" or Surimi is real fish.  Just not real crab (or lobster)

Probably why they call it "real" fish. Or crab.  Tastes just like real fish.

Nicely done dotch!!! Reb if I told ya once I told ya twice....stop drinking otta the toilet  :P . As always morning dudes, lawn cut check, hair cut check, ( she can run her fingers in my hair anytime) dog walked and now time for some evening refreshments.  The Mrs says she has dinner handled so I'll chill and chat it up a bit with you guys til it's time for perhaps an evening fire since the air is less watery.  Dang...empty bottle, should switch to cans so the pooch can bring em to me.:cool:

Ah boober must've had quite a romp with the Mrs. Haven't heard hide nor hair from him since Friday. :D Recovering from the Nuge concert on Friday nite and Charlie Daniels last nite meself. Nuge got everyone whipped into a frenzy including the media. Didn't see any protesters, just a bunch of rock and roll fans enjoying the show as Ted just let 'er buck. Lots of negative media coverage about his message and the noise I guess but I purposely watch and listen to so little TV anymore you couldn't prove it by me. Charlie Daniels is 80 years old if I did my math correctly. The man can still play a pretty mean guitar and fiddle yet. Impressive. Lots to get done today. Would like to take drive in the Stude later but dunno if it's gonna happen. Gotta get the rest of the lawn mowed and pick more of Reb's beans first! :lol:

It's been a great weekend dotch, sounds like you had yourself a good time as well.  With the whipper snappers summer schedule of Ball, I finally got a weekend to do whatever I felt, and usually the Mrs got caught ;)

2 more batches of homemade salsa today ( his and a hers) to spread over stuffed peppers this week. 12 sunnies are thawed out with a small salmon filet for the evening,  one thing is for sure ol Anheuser-Busch would be proud of my accomplishments this weekend!!!:D

5 hours ago, smurfy said:

well.................he is my idol:grin::grin:!!!!!!! I don't think I missed an episode of that show...................GAWD was that funny!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never got that show.  But she was great in Sons of Anarchy.