• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Superbowl menu!

not sure.......beer brandy, vodka maybe some TGIF premade/boxed wings, some kind of eggs...................oh dump I said eggs!!!!!!:cry::D iffin the wifey is good I will do 2 types......tex mex and basic deviled eggs with a touch of liquid smoke added. not sure what else........to soon to decide! sure there will be chips dip and salsa.

Well I was going to do ribs but I have information that Cubs is going to have a very hot price on T-bones.  Not telling me the price right now but it will be below $6 per pound.  So steaks for us for the game.  I'm going to get some 1 1/2 inchers.  Baked potato's on the side.  I may make my twice baked one's that I have on my page.  Sure why not.  good luck.

A large rack of St. Louis cut spare ribs are in the smoker as we write, some cooked cabbage, and some Bush's beans.  Ya Bloody Mary's do sound good.  Mayhaps I will have me one or two of them.  Just had leftover NY Strip from last night to keep me going till the ribs are ready.  

I'm again thankful the Vikings aren't in the Super Bowl.  Game can end, I can check my winning HSO picks and hit the sack without any thoughts of what may have been if the Vikes hadn't blown it.  

2 racks of BB ribs in smoker, wings are mentally preparing for being put in the oven and bags of chips and other garbage are ready.  Deb made snickerdoodle cookies.  Don't tell anyone but she blew 'em.  I don't know what happened but the dough is put in a ball rolled in cinnamon sugar and then you bake them and they end up flat.  Not these babies.  We are calling them snicker balls.  I may hide one and send it into a lab and find out what she did or didn't add to keep them this way.  If you dare eat two you need a 1/2 g of milk to wash them down.   She's a good cleaner though :)

We made all appetizers, sorry forgot to take pictures.  Bratwurst meatballs with a 3/8" cube of smoked cheddar inside.  Chicken meatballs with a cube of bleu cheese inside served with a hot wing sauce, crab stuffed mushroom caps with cheese and panko mixed in, and then a platter of raw veggies.