• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Good Morning!

I wouldn't be surprised LL if the kids start shooting pucks at you in practice wearing those colors on the ice , let alone the parents :lol:.  Now I can see why the parents drop their kids off and not come in to watch practice.  I'm having some deja vu here, you posted that pic before I think and i virtually said the same thing...lol. by the way, nice helmet. .

Pink is the word that you heard... Hey i got to admit, it take a man to wear pink like that. he's just got to get over the walleye thing. totally yur fault LL, Ive been meaning to coment on that. Ya want soemthing done right, do it your self. I had my wife help me once. once. Hiney please take this bucket of venison downstairs to the laundry room feezer. 4 days later, 2days later, hey what this bucket doing here by the clothes basket.............25 lbs of meat gone. No way in the universe did I remotly think of blaming her. I just kept quiet. nuthing to see here, move along little doggie.

Is anybody missing any oxen? I swear those steaks I grilled had to come from some kind of a mutant steer. Could only fit 7 of those T bones on a 22" Weber at a time and I had to use a shoehorn to make those fit. Here I thought he was bringing New York strips! Thanks goodness for tincture. Man I was stressed for a little there. :crazy: 

Good morning everyone.  Been up since 4 am.  Something I have done for nearly 45 years now or so.  So used to getting up to go to work early, but then I tend to go to bed early also.  I remember a elderly Italian neighbor who lived next door to us in Duluth when I was a kid.  He would go to bed by 8pm every day.  Something as a kid I just could not get.  By the time I got up in the summer time,  He would be already outside in his large garden picking stuff to can.  The basement was full of jars of every type of vegie you can imagine.  Lived to be in his 90's.  In good health the majority of the time as far as I knew.  Funny as soon as I typed in 4 am, I thought of this good man.

My plan today is to wait for my sausage seasoning that I ordered.  Have the meat in the freezer ready to take out.  Got to make stuff for our "deer shack party" [we share in all the venison we harvest, ].    Also going later to Seoul Foods where I get my Korean items for cooking.  My two daughters texted me their order for more hot pepper paste, Korean ground hot pepper, and good quality rice.  i will get some of that hot bean paste myself to make one of my favorite dishes "Hot Chicken".  We are having that to watch another Ice Bowl in Sunday's Viking game.   Then we get 2 out of our 5 grandkids and that should finish off the day.  good luck.

From my desk it is really pretty outside.  Little dusting of snow to makes things look clean and snow and ice stuck to all the brush and trees.   The fact there is no sun actually makes it look better, kind of looks black and white outside.

Edited by leechlake

Morning guys!! 33* degs here, just getting light out, and everything looks like it did when Ralphie woke up on Christmas morning in Christmas Story...everything is "frosted" with snow...wow! Beautiful!  Cawfee's going down good...but now I  have to shovel again today...$#@!  Thawing a big pack of CS ribs to make Saturday, haven't figgered yet how I'm gonna do 'em. Time for another cup, have a good day, ya'll! :)

2qapqab.jpg

2rw54oy.jpg

Edited by RebelSS

34 minutes ago, RebelSS said:

Morning guys!! 33* degs here, just getting light out, and everything looks like it did when Ralphie woke up on Christmas morning in Christmas Story...everything is "frosted" with snow...wow! Beautiful!  Cawfee's going down good...but now I  have to shovel again today...$#@!  Thawing a big pack of CS ribs to make Saturday, haven't figgered yet how I'm gonna do 'em. Time for another cup, have a good day, ya'll! :)

2qapqab.jpg

2rw54oy.jpg

reb you spying on the neighbor lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P:D

29 minutes ago, eyeguy 54 said:

god morgen !   had my blueberry protein shake and off to elk river to watch one of my grand daughters for half the day. :) 

elk river.i be working just south of there!!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, RebelSS said:

"elk river.i be working just south of there!!!!!!!!! "     Ha!  Working? Doing what? Plucking yer magic twanger? :P

nope irritating you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P:lol:

20 minutes ago, smurfy said:

its the sound your heads gonna make when I hit ya upside the head with the walleye in a couple weeks!!!!!!!!!!:P:P:lol:

Make sure it's frozen. I can just see you two.....Ding and Dong.   roflmao.gif

47b1f6b8c133c8664301318ec67a96cf.jpg

Edited by RebelSS

Slept in til 7 today, turned the coffee on and got the wood stove going in the garage. Around 8, I loaded up the smoker with the belly I've been brining for about 8 days (I rinsed it good after work, and it sat in the fridge overnight uncovered). Should be darn good stuff in about 6-8 hours.

I slept till 7:30 and stoked the fire in the garage/shop too.  Having coffee in the house with the wife the dog and the cat.  Watching hunting and fishing shows as usual on weekend mornings.  Getting ready for bacon and eggs.  Planning our day.  Got projects to work on and going to make some venny jerky.  Don't know if I will do it in the stove or if I should go buy a dehydrator.