• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HSO Fantasy Nascar 2014

pushbutton

Anyone game? I set up a group under the name of Hot Spot Outdoors. The ID is 3600. The password if you need it….cant remember….is 12345. We have 30 days to go and should give plenty of time for people to get signed up. Will try to lineup some prizes and maybe we could use the new format so more people could be in the running at the end. Like in past years, it would be nice if you signed in under your HSO screen name so we know who your are. If anyone wants to help with prizes….cough…..Harvey….cough…..that would be great grin

here is a link

I'll have to wait and see if I think I will have enough time and interest to do an entire season again. I am gone so much during the race season, fishing and whatever and hunting in the fall I seem to always miss 3-4 weeks of picks.

Sure thinking about it.

You guys don't know if your in or not? Think there is some sort of pill or pump or something to help you out shocked

Soooo, Got confirmation from Harvey Lee and he has graciously agreed to build a couple of his great rods for prizes. And still in the works, but we may have a different scoring system this year. Stay tuned…………….