• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wild!!!

OnAFly

I like Pominville on the second line with Cullen and PMB. That first line needs the big body of Coyle to do the work in the corners like he has been doing most of the year. And what a great pinch in by Brodine that lead to the second Pominville goal.

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you fire yeo? Seems to have great hockey sense to me! I'd fire clutter buck he hasn't done anything all year, I'd say he's spent or jacked on painkillers. We need the old clutter stirring the pot in the playoffs. Gilbert fire him didn't notice him all season. After the biggest loafer on the team tried to be a tough in San Jose seemed even the payroll players went on a government union break. Look out for Brodin to make a huge difference in the playoffs. Good to see Cullen back but we are flat! If we loose tonight we don't make the playoffs!

6th actually. A regulation win over San Jose would tie us for 5th. 4-7 is almost a wash and could swing completely by the end of the regular season.

5 games to go. 2 games against playoff teams (Sharks, Kings). And 3 against the Oil, Flames, and Avalanche. This San Jose road game tomorrow night is HUGE!

Another nice win and I like our lines, lots of scoring balance.

I don't like our chances against Chicago and the Kings but feel we have a chance against anyone else. Anaheim has beat us this year but we looked pretty good against them the last time we played.

Not much to cheer for.....Wild looked like a "B" Team tonight, first line even looked sub-par. I was impressed by the San Jose fans, pretty knowledgeable, they got into the game quite well....the place was just as energetic as the "X". Pics below

Myself, Wife, Daughter

full-39626-32267-wild_sanjose.jpg

Outside pic of the HP Pavillion

full-39626-32268-2013_04_1818.14.25_1.jp

Quote:
ZERO percent chance he's gone if we miss the playoffs!

Next question please!.. smile

What is that you r smoking? That might be the............I have ever heard. If we miss the playoffs I'd give it a week till he is gone....and he should be....if we miss the playoffs.

They played pretty good those first 2 periods, but seemed to just give up after that 3rd goal was scored. The pk was terrible, and Backstrom continues to be beat up high.

I agree there is no way Yeo is gone after this year. You can't just keep shuffling coaches in and out. Seems like every MN sports fan is looking to fire every professional teams coach we have. Fire Frazier, Fire Gardy, Fire Yeo, Fire Tubby, Fire Lucia, I've heard them all. It has been a short lockout season with a lot of new players in and out give the guy a chance.

So if we fire Yoe do we try and get Richards back? He's doing pretty well in Columbus right now. We need to give these coaches some time to make things work, especially a rookie head coach.

What is that you r smoking? That might be the............I have ever heard. If we miss the playoffs I'd give it a week till he is gone....and he should be....if we miss the playoffs.

How has that philosophy worked out for the rest of the Minnesota teams that have itchy trigger fingers?

They NEED to keep him around for one more year. If anything needs to change, it's our D.