• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wild!!!

OnAFly

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a fun game, hate to give up 4 but I think its hard not to relax a little when you score than many goals. Hmmm 3rd line contributing a lot today, if we can get them going look out. Just imagine this for a second, I think Brodz and Heatly were our 1st line for a while last year, get them going on the 3rd with Clutterbuck and we might be dangerous.

Was able to go to the game on the 16th here in Denver and I was shocked at how many Wild jerseys were in the stands - it was great! Not to mention the 4 goal first and 2 fights in the first 5 minutes!!! Great way to celebrate St. Patties weekend. Suter is playing well and I was happy to see him net another, PMB looked pretty good on the ice too.

Was able to go to the game on the 16th here in Denver and I was shocked at how many Wild jerseys were in the stands - it was great! Not to mention the 4 goal first and 2 fights in the first 5 minutes!!! Great way to celebrate St. Patties weekend. Suter is playing well and I was happy to see him net another, PMB looked pretty good on the ice too.

It was a wild road trip game that the team puts together every year.

I dislike Vancouver because of their old uniforms, my idol growing up was Cam Neely and he looked like a clown in those, however they are kinda cool in a Houston Astro kind of way, but the old Craig Coxe era uni's were wow. Part. 2 was the Brad May sucker punch on Kimberly Johansson that I'll never forget, and I won't forget what John Scott did to that Bolduc guy right in front of Vancouvers bench. The beauty of the Canucks is they are regular season champions and playoff 1 and dones. Luongo uses more brylcream then my dad, his pillow must be greased up nasty.

Speaking of bad uni's how about the jerseys Avs were wearing against us...LOL.

What a game and the Rupp fight was pretty intense....does anybody know what happened to him injury wise? I was thinking maybe he broke his hand as he hit the Lanche guys helmet with at least 3 big bombs.

Go Wild!

Still flipping a coing over getting a Suter or Parise jersey in green!!!!

Lower body huh?

I'm leaning towards Suter with so many Parise's out there. I try to block out the North Dakota angle with Zach as he's a Minnesotan and now a Wild guy so that trumps his short stay in Nodak.

Kids make BIG mistakes ya know and I'm forgiving in that sense... grin

Lower body huh?

I'm leaning towards Suter with so many Parise's out there. I try to block out the North Dakota angle with Zach as he's a Minnesotan and now a Wild guy so that trumps his short stay in Nodak.

Kids make BIG mistakes ya know and I'm forgiving in that sense... grin

Don't forget it was Herb Brooks' recommendation that sent him to the promised land in the first place. Hope that reminder helps your decision!

Rupp is out tonight. Zucker back in.

Not sure about that switch tonite. First period may be one of those times we wish we still had Boogieman. But I am nowhere near being a head coach at any level and I did not stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Too bad Rupp is out tonight. He's been really solid lately, and I have a feeling the Nucks will come out trying to play the body and get chippy. One thing Zucker being in does mean tho - a couple bad shifts by PMB on the second line, and Zucker will take his place. PMB usually stinks in Vancouver for some reason too.

Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll fight Burrows again.

The one time Burrows and PMB fought, after the game Burrows had this big long explanation about how they'd been rivals since juniors and really didn't like each other, etc. PMB's comeback was priceless: "I played against him in Junior? I don't even remember the guy."