• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Otter house.

slurpie

I had a canvas craft for the last three years it was a good house never liked the poles though. I sold it which ended up being harder than I thought, people didnt want to spend a lot on a used house, and it was in great shape. But I bought a otter lodge thermal so did my brother and we called around and got great deals on them,cheaper than what I could have got them from the ice show for. wow these are nice houses, I love the poles they slide good ,they fit together good can't wait to get out more with it. Would recommend this brand to any one, very happy so far.

I put mine togeather couple of weeks ago. Lots of parts and piece's but they sure are nice

Couldn't agree more... I'd recommend a second set of hands too... I'm actually kinda sore from doing it myself.

Do yourselves a favor and get a sportsmans caddy for thrm pro series houses. You wont fish with out it. Congrats on buying the most durable house on the market guys.

I want one, maybe after Christmas... What is the Northlander discount? wink

My family opened our gifts today and I received a Sportsmans Caddy from my wife. After taking it out of the box she could not understand why it was so expensive. So I had to take the portable out and set it up, installed the caddy and told her to sit in the seat. That is when she figured out why I wanted one so bad. Well worth the price, even better if you receive it as a gift though.

I have installed 2 60 bulb led lights and a battery tray for the battery for the lights,

woop also installed the otter rod holders

on each end of the tub. Not much to modify as there great houses right out of the box smile

has anyone done any mods to the otters yet?