• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Superstar let go at KFAN

Sifty

i noticed last sunday that on the post game show they had...............dang cant think of his name but one of our old linebackers.......the one that came over from san diego. must be willing to work for less then the superstar did.

KFAN morning show was extremely bad before Superstar was canned, and now it is somewhere worse than "extremely bad". The only relevant sports knowledge now comes from Rosen...

93X also seems worse, but I only listen when Shaver is on from 7:40 to 8:10.

Overall Clear Channel really crapped the bed with these moves.

i noticed last sunday that on the post game show they had...............dang cant think of his name but one of our old linebackers.......the one that came over from san diego. must be willing to work for less then the superstar did.

LIEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Star has been mailing it in for a while now. He was suppose to be the "leader" of the morning show...hence the "power trip" but he was just playing 2nd or 3rd fiddle for a while.

I did like him on fan line, but they always were a bunch of homers on there. Then finally the previous two weeks they started ripping on Ponder. That was funny.

Quote:
How much you wanna bet Dubay is back within a year?

If you are talking KFAN I've got a 12er of Surly against that!!!!

And I guess I'm a little miffed here with all the support for Morris... I could never listen to him for more than a few seconds at a time to be honest. I agree the show is not very good to begin with but he won't be missed by this guy... and no he wasn't a former NFL player he snapped a ball and that was it. Way below a punter or kicker as far as being considered to have played the game.

The Power Trip has had Ben Lieber on the last couple mornings. I wonder if they are trying him out to see if he's able to take over for Superstar.

I haven't listened enough to know if I like him or not but he certainly is smarter and more articulate than Superstar and would add a good real life perspective to sports.

The Power Trip has had Ben Lieber on the last couple mornings. I wonder if they are trying him out to see if he's able to take over for Superstar.

I haven't listened enough to know if I like him or not but he certainly is smarter and more articulate than Superstar and would add a good real life perspective to sports.

Lieber was also the fill in on Fan Line on Sunday.

I didn't hear that Weasel was let go, wonder if it was cost cutting?
From what I've read online, nobody knows for sure but a few "inside" sources said that it was purely budget cuts for Weasel. However, there has been discontent between Weasel and the other guys for at least a year. Nick is a bully and I'm sure that this all led to a convenient "cost cutting" move. Weasel had been there the longest so probably had the biggest salary.

The show was deteriorating anyway. I only tune in to listen to Randy Schaver and the sports, but they rarely talk about sports any more. . .and I think that I'd rather listen to the Carpenters than all of the hard rock love ballads they play on 93x

There are many times where PA had become UN-listenable and the channel gets changed.

Then Bararro with all of his complaining and nobody's opinion matters except his own drives me nuts too.

Maybe Superstar's kid was too old to be cute on the air anymore so thats why they let him go... grin All the rest of the hosts seem to have to have their kids doing sounders now days.

Common is the only show that I try to catch religiously...Dont know what that says about me though laugh

I'm getting to the point where I wouldn't mind a complete overhaul of KFAN.

I used to like PA and Dubay, for some reason I thought their two annoying traits canceled each other out and made it tolerable. But now I can't handle PA for more than a minute or two.

Common Man doesn't really bug me but I don't listen to him because he never has something meaningful to say. Its just a couple hours of rambling.

I catch a little of Barriero on the way home most days but I get tired of his manufactuered drama and then his hypocritical rants about overreactions in society/media.