• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A little Prayer

fish4u

Hi guys I have not been on here for a while. When you are all praying for ice please say one more. I talked to my daughter in law today and she told me 6 guys have been killed in the last 9 days in my SONS unit in Afganistan. Funning how the news media does not tell us much makes us believe everything is fine overthere. Take your kids fishing when ever you can. I have not seen my son for 4years now just waiting for the day we can spend some time in the darkhouse and catch up. Ive met a few of you hope to meet more soon . Great to see Laska and his wife and mom last Sat. take care and Happy THanksgiving FISH4U

HI All a happy evening for me my Son just called me and said he just got back to the GOOD OL USA. I want to thank you all for your prayers it means a lot to me FISH4U
Great news. You said above that you hadn't seen him in 4 years. When do you think that may happen? smile

Hi all My son made it home saturday am its the first i have seen him for like 4 years he will be here a couple days and then i am going to Georgia and spend a week or so with him down there thanks again for the prayers FISH4Ufull-37367-30963-travis001.jpg