• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice Conditions!!! Please update here!

bassNspear

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silver lake is iced over the last two days and South Stanchfeild was almost covered yesturday but today its open and they'er fishing out of boats again.little Elk was mostly covered also but today shes wide open and the ducks and geese have been keeping it warm.

i was up north of deer river deer hunting this past weekend and the lake the cabin is on was all locked up. walked out about 5 steps thats it. not much and i think we are goingto lose it by turkey day. the weather after that though looks favorable to make lots of ice.

Due to my schedule I wont be making the GTG, so Ill just say I hope you guys are safe and wish all you guys luck for spearing the big ones!!! Ill still be sending BNS the place decoys I just wont be able to keep track of the measurements.

Umm Park Rapids Saturday had ice on the edges of the river, but wasnt locked up like it was last year same time.... As for down here it may be after xmas for spearing here in the southern parts!

I drove past several lakes yesterday in ECMN and they were all froze over. The cold temps and no wind yesterday morning did the trick.

Fish and both horseshoe lakes were wide open this morning.

I went out and check a couple smaller lakes trying to get out today but only found 2" on two of the lakes. Most averaged around 1.25". I should be out on one of the spots this Sat.