• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

hockey fight videos

cbrooks

If you're going to have 3 pairs go at it after dropping the puck, what about the other 4 goons on the ice? Personally I thought this was a bit much, but it certainly doesn't set me off like it did with Danny B on KFAN yesterday. He and Louie always pine against this sort of thing. Gets old to say the least.

Funny vid, I notice our buddy Zids didn't want to get his hands dirty. Might explain why the other 4 didn't go at it. I'm not sure who was who but I have to give props for the little guy from NJ taking on some big dude from NY - he held his own.

I've never tried to search for it, but I might after this, right after our North Stars moved to Dallas they played against Chicago, it was a weekend televised game so I watched it. A huge fight broke out near the Chicago goalie, that goalie sat and watched for a bit, then from what I remember he got into the fights too. The camera panned to the Dallas goalie, maybe it was still Jon Casey?? he was skating side to side at his goal then looked down the ice, saw the chicago goalie now fighting and came skating down the ice, to a huge pop, and went after the goalie. Now its a mission to find it

I researched it some, it was 4/16/95, found that on hockey fights dot com, but they didn't have a video for it. They rated it low LOL, well it was cool for me. The goalie for the stars was andy moog and chicago was eddie belfour. The main fight was between Shane Churla and Steve Smith

It didn't really say if one goalie bested the other, they both got penalties for leaving the crease, like I said I thought it was the coolest fight ever but it was rated low. I think it was just the part of Moog skating up ice when he saw belfour getting in the mix that makes me think best fight ever, but those videos posted above are better.

Boogey Man! RIP Brother. Remember that playoff run where the opposing team took a cheap shot on our player, I think his name was Kim Jhonnson or something like that, just blind sided him after a play and the entire X was chanting Boogaard, but Jacques didn't put him on the ice

http://youtu.be/vJlCdIOWkYM

Yes that series was awesome. I didn't remember jacques putting him out there, but I take your word on it, I was trying to look it up too, I saw either later in the series or the following season Boogie did take that guy, May, on.

The link above is Roy vs Osgood in 98, goalie fights!!!