• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lets see your PB walleye!

29 incher that was caught 8 minutes into my 2008 opener fishing (Brrr it was cold that year). She was 5 yards from shore, and appeared to be just post spawned and skinny. Would love to catch her again this year (maybe 31-32" now?)

full-5554-8482-2008opener29inchwalleye.j

vexilarman - I had the opposite problem. I had the scale and tape with, but forgot the camera. cry

She went 29.5" and 9lbs 6oz. Would have been a nicer fish in the fall, so I put her back.

Luckily, the next day I remembered the camera and caught my PB pike @18lbs 2oz laugh

My buddy landed his personal best today, fishing in 15 FOW on Lake Erie in front of downtown Cleveland. She went 32 inches, and weighed in at 13.1 pounds. He boated two others, one at 10.8#, and the other at 10.9#. All came on crawler harnesses.

sellfishslob.jpg

Not the best pic... was an accidental catch on a small jig while perch fishin off the dock for a half hour after dinner. Thought it was a snag for a second as it pulled a lot harder than the 4-7" perch I was landing... but then it started to fight smile 26" and 6 pounds 11 oz.

WalleyeoffDock430-1.jpg

My buddy got his personal best during a tournament Saturday on Lake Erie. Weighed on a certified scale, this beast went 13.56 pounds. Caught on a worm harness.

135toad.jpg