• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Twins and Dish Network

pikestabber

Does anyone know what the deal is with FSN and Dish network? Are they staying divorced? I am in panic mode now... Any other options for watching the Twins on Dish network??? Tomorrow is opening night, and I can't watch EVERY game at the bar...

Why anyone would have dish network instead of directv is beyond me

For once Sled, we agree on something. I had Dish once. Once. I swear I lost signal when the wind blew out of the wrong direction.

I'll admit I was pretty upset about that FSN thing back in the fall. It was like watching a couple of 3 year olds fighting over Legos or something. No issues watching the Twins this year on Dish.

Besides that I've had zero problems with Dish. I lose signal very rarely (3 or 4 times a year) and only preceding really strong rainstorms. Kind of a heads up that we are going to get SOAKED!! Must've been a Dish alignment issue if you lost it really often. We're looking at the same birds.

I had dish, loved it! Same thing, very rarely lost signal. I switched to mediacom this past fall, to bundle phone, internet, and cable all in one, and save money. It wasnt worth it. Digital HD sucks, compared to Dish. I had Direct tv many years ago, besides the price being high, I didnt have any problems with them either. But as soon as my mediacom contract is up, I am switching back to Dish network.

I got Dish last May, been happy so far, but I experience the same issues when a thunderstorm approaches I lose signal. Other than that I have no complaints.

The receiver and equipment are much nicer than what our local cable company offered in addition to a much better HD channel line up compared to cable.

Does Direct Tv allow you to do the multple rooms on a single DVR etc like Dish network?

Doesnt directv have way more HD channels (not counting OD and stuff like that)?

How much does dish charge for NFL Sunday ticket?

I heard you don't even get MLB and NFL network on dish unless you upgrade package

I used to be a DirecTV customer and switched to Dish Network. Been with Dish Network since '05. Until now I have not regreted making the switch. This is the only issue I have had.

I just talked to a buddy of mine who has Dish Network as well. He said he watched the whole game without any problems. So what gives? Some of us were blacked-out and others were not?