• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Charlie Sheen

tacklejunkie

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy is in denial so bad he puts his confectioners sugar on mirrors to measure it out, and mixes in some baking powder if he's a little short.

(ok, bad joke)

seriously... blaming eveyrone else, and throwing orgs under the bus that are there to help those who need it... I've dealt with kids in Juvie that are more mature and own up to [expletive deleted] much faster than Chuck e Sheen.

Charlie Sheen has made a lot of movies and a few tv episodes that i have enjoyed, He's an actor, and I don't really care what he does with his free time...I am however getting really sick of all the SHeen News on the radio and such - Who Cares sleep

That was my point above in my other post, he has been down this road quite a few times and has done ok. So many are acting like is really new news.

What makes me laught is that there are millions of people with the same "problems" as this character has....We only choose to MAKE FUN of those with money and fame, instead of those with the same problems living on streets.

How many people watch 2 1/2 men? The show seems to fit his lifestyle pretty well...It's Funny, but when its reality we just put him down confused

Someone told me many years ago to worry about your self, and if you've got nothing positive to say, then say nothing at all...

FatTireDrinker - Though you have a valid point about a child endangerment, why does only this one person concern you? Do you go around looking for others similar to Chuck e sheen and exploit them as well for potential child endangerment issues...

Please crazy

What makes me laught is that there are millions of people with the same "problems" as this character has....We only choose to MAKE FUN of those with money and fame, instead of those with the same problems living on streets.

How many people watch 2 1/2 men? The show seems to fit his lifestyle pretty well...It's Funny, but when its reality we just put him down confused

Someone told me many years ago to worry about your self, and if you've got nothing positive to say, then say nothing at all...

FatTireDrinker - Though you have a valid point about a child endangerment, why does only this one person concern you? Do you go around looking for others similar to Chuck e sheen and exploit them as well for potential child endangerment issues...

Please crazy

You'd have to work at providing some reasonable comparables to Charlie Sheen the last few weeks. While many have substance abuse issues, he is right about the fact that he is a very unique addict.

The world is certainly better off for you defending Charlie ASSheen. confused

How you make the correlation that only this case of child endangerment concerns me is beyond my comprehension. sick

I am just sad that the show wont continue, selfish I guess! I dont watch much tv at all, other then sports, Two and half men, Rules of Engaugment, Big Bang Theory, repeats of Thats 70's show, thats about it. So now one of my favorite shows wont be made anymore, the cause of it, is worth mentioning.

Charlie has been a great actor. Yes he has some issues but that has been that way for a long time.

We seem to make them Gods and then they start to believe it.

Charlie has some issues and hopefully someone close can help him out.

I listened to him on the news and a few interviews. man, he is out there for sure.

Charlie is not the first nor will he be the last with issues. Seems when the starts or sports stars come into a ton of money, for many this is the result. It's in the news every day with someone new.

Unique as in he can actually afford his bad habits?

That's about it.

And that's really not even all that unique. He's not really all that unique. He's got unique cirmcumstances, but his addiction is treating him the same as it does to Plumber Joe down the street, IMO. Joe Plumbers insanity isn't televised and on-line, that's all.

Most addicts "in the throws" think THEY are unique. It fuels the craziness and continued use. I hope he has a moment or clarity and doesn't die. He's definately going down that road.

I now know what drove Charlie to drinking and drugs. It's working with this guy Chuck. How would like to have a boss like this. Here's his response:

I understand that I'm under a lot of pressure to respond to certain statements made about me recently. The following are my uncensored thoughts. I hope this will put an end to any further speculation.

I believe that consciousness creates the illusion of individuation, the false feeling of being separate. In other words, I am aware, ergo I am alone. I further believe that this existential misunderstanding is the prime motivating force for the neurotic compulsion to blot out consciousness. This explains the paradox of our culture, which celebrates the ego while simultaneously promoting its evisceration with drugs and alcohol. It also clarifies our deep-seated fear of monolithic, one-minded systems like communism, religious fundamentalism, zombies and invaders from Mars. Each one is a dark echo of an oceanic state of unifying transcendence from which consciousness must, by nature, flee. The Fall from Grace is, in fact, a Sprint from Grace. Or perhaps more accurately, "Screw Grace, I am so outta here!"

Questions?

By unique I meant that until recently he was high-functioning enough to earn himself and the principals a lot of money on a highly-rated show. Unique also in some of the crazy stuff he said the past few days. It really sounded like someone in the heavy throes of withdrawal.

I just hope he gets the help he needs. If nothing else for his five children that would benefit from a Dad instead of a druggie.