• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What bow package???

kevfish1

Go to a few different Archery Shops in your area, tell them your budget, and they'll let you shoot several bows in your price range. Pick the one that feels the best TO YOU. Don't get caught up in any brand name wars. You should be able to find some darn nice equipment for that kind of money.

I agree with DonBo. I searched for mine, with a budget similar to yours, a few years ago. I ended up with a Forge and would buy another in a heartbeat. The dealer has been awesome and not a single problem with it in 4or 5 years of shooting and hunting. Smooth, quiet, not as fast as as some but fast enough for me, and it flat out gets the job done. start shooting and taking notes do as much research as you can and talk to the dealers. May be able to find a smokin deal on a used bow you like. Spring's comming and guys wanting the new bow on the market

I agree with Bear here, bows depreciate like cars. You can get a top of the line rig that's a few years old within your price range. There are a few really good classified sites that will keep you busy for hours.

I think the Bowtech/Diamond lineup has a RAK bow pkg available that's affordable as well. Nice looking rigs. Check out a proshop or two and you'll have a good idea of what's available.

Looking for a new bow package deal that would be under $800 after adding sights, rest, quiver etc. Looking for a smooth draw, low recoil, and easy to shoot bow. What would u all recommend????

Arent we all? That describes just about every bow out there. The only way to find something you like is to get to a couple pro shops and shoot the bows.

Check out used bows on the big auction site. They go very reasonable. Once you see what you may be interested in, check them out at a pro shop first to see if it fits you. Or go to a pro shop and see what you need for a bow.

My son sold a 2 year old Mathews with the best of everything on it with arrows and a case for $450.00. It was a $1,500.00 set up new and was still like new.

I sold a 5 year old Mathews all set up for $200.00 about 3-4 years ago.

Those deals are out there but it takes some looking.

I have shot the assassin and its amazing! For the price, you cannot beat it. Its short, light, fast, everything you need. It would be a great deal if it was just the bow, but for $600 you get everything ya need! Highly recommend it

I bought a new Diamond Stud (made by Bowtech) last summer for about 650 with all the accessories and I love it! I'm not a guy who chases the newest model every other year, and hadn't bought a new bow for about 10 years. This is a sweet rig, and if it's been awhile since you've upgraded, you're going to be amazed at the performance of any of the parallel limb bows.