• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Whats yer job??

JohnMickish

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I work for a cell phone carrier in Alexandria as a key account executive during the day, and I still can't get bartending out of my blood. Been doing that for the last 10 years.

-Hossienda

I am a Business Administrator at a church in Elk River. Before that was a Director of Religious Education at another church.

Doesn't stop me from cussin' when I miss a fish though..........<g>

Daze Off

Safety and Training Director for the local bus company. I train those bus drivers how to pull out in front of you. I also am co-owner (wife is the other owner) of a retail health business. She works so I can fish.

metal fabricator/assistant shop foreman for a company that makes cooling systems for the mining/manufacturing industries througout the world may it be iron....gold...copper...coal....heavy mining haulage trucks...off shore oil rig cooling...aftercoolers... fuel cooler systems....custom high pressure cooling systems...anything that requires cooling...thanks....jonny

johnny_redhorse,

Is this the company that had/has an office in Australia? I bet I used to work for that same company back in 1974. If my memory is right I was #15 employee, I worked there for almost a year before I went back to college. It would be interesting to know if there's anyone there that I still remember.

Ole

------------------
Olson Insurance Agency
[email protected]
952-224-4774

I am a Land Surveyor employed by a certain Twin Cities Suburb. Keep an eye out for a brown Chevy Suburban and a few guys acting smart with expensive toys.

Limited Energy Tech..local 292. That means I do the wireing for computer and Phone networks, Security and fire systems. When I'm not unemployed.