• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Whats yer job??

JohnMickish

I work for a computer gaming software company in California,testing computer games,before their sold to the public.

In the winter, i'm a plow truck driver,and if i'm really short on cash,i drive for Airport Taxi.

CM

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Topic
I am a telephone tech for a Major hospital in the Twin Cities. I am 32 and don't know what I want to be when I grow up. Maybe I'll grow up.

------------------
Hunt Snow Geese, Save the tundra

Full time, I repair airplane parts. And part time I'm a night manager at an oil change place. So fishing for me is my get away from all the stress and headache of it all. And the best job I have is being a dad for my teenagers. AAAHHHH

Full Time -

Financial Analyst for a Medical Malpractice Company. Also run my own tax company and small business financial processing. Also a partnership with my cousin on hsolist & technology company.

Part Time -

Spending enough time with my little fisher gal so she still wants to marry me.

Oh yea FISHING!!! Metro Lets Series and anywhere else I can wet a line, lake, pond, puddle, bath tub!

Great topic.

i own a Tires Plus franchise in Winona... 8 years this August... and a father of a beautiful 6 year old daughter... the other day, after i had to give her a little spanking for not listening, she told me "you will need to spank me harder than that"

------------------
YIPPPPEEEEEEEE

I spent 30 yrs as an RCMP officer (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) and retired 6 yrs ago. Now I fish, hunt and volunteer. The huntin can get expensive so I guide for Cats on the Red to pay for my hobbies, tough life but somebody has to do it.

For a paycheck I'm a Correctional Officer at Steele County Detention Center. The job I really Like is my Bio-Bait and Safe Jig company!

Rich
PSD Catch-N-Tackle/Bio-Bait

I am a barge dispatcher. Now I suppose we'll have to open a special thread so everyone can share their stories about run ins with towboats on the ole Miss!

If you river fishermen are ever looking for info on river stages, water temps, etc. go to www.ribb.com. They have links set up to Army corp sites as well as NOAA sites (river stage forcasts) that are kept pretty current. We use this info to detrmine what kind of delays we should expect at locks as well as to find out how deep we can safely load our barges. Check it out.

Nick

I am a Commercial Cleaning Sales Representative, for a franchise of the largest cleaning company in the World.
I am also in the process of starting my own web based business.

I'm a research nerd-type. I study psychological/psychiatric conditions. I love my job, but still like fishin' more.

------------------
Scoot

RodsbyEngel: custom made fishing rods

I work for a mechanicla/electrical consulting engineering firm, I'm an electrical designer for the building trades.

My real full time job is figuring ways to complete the endless tasks in the home job jar.

I am a mortgage broker - for about a year now. I love it. I use to work for a large corp and then an internet startup. Decided if I was going to work so hard, it might as well be for myself. Now I find I work a lot less and I actually know my boys... It seemed like I just met the oldest when he was two years old...way too many hours working for someone else!

Now trying to get the hang of fishing. The boys love our new boat but are getting tired of not catching anything.

I'm a 24 year old about to graduate from college at the end of June. My fiance is a teacher who graduated last year. We are both looking for jobs. If anybody has any jobs that relate to my majors (political science and economics), or know any school districts that are hiring, give me a head up!