• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Canadian Lynx

Awesome capture! That looks to be a BIG lynx. How long would you say the body was on that one jay? I know you probably weren't looking at that, but instead looking for another chance to shoot him with the lens. Cool stuff...

Thanks da_chise31

Hunterlake, I did not report them. They know about them and have tried live trapping them before. I would be more inclined to report them if the HSOforum was updated too. It looks like last time was 2004.

Fishinfey8, I would say around three feet long and 20 inches or so high.

Here are a few HSO exclusives never before seen. They were also taken this winter. This is one of the previous pictured cats babies. He has a distinctive triangle over his right eye.

5542086106_69259ea047_z.jpg

5541506741_b3f43170c3_z.jpg

Wouldn't that be a Minnesota Lynx if it was on our side of the boarder grin

Those shots are really cool.

Just out of curiosity are you in a hidden stand when you get these or are you just out walking and happen to run into these guys?