• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

SHED HUNTING THREAD - PICs INCLUDED

That is pretty neat!! didnt think they looked that big on the ground but very nice,,,,now if he just make the winter you will have a very nice buck there.

Yeah, hard to tell how big they really were in the trail cam pics. He was bigger last year, we have pics of this deer for a few years now. We put the tape to the bone again last night and got a little over 140" with a est. 16" spread.

Yeah, hard to tell how big they really were in the trail cam pics. He was bigger last year, we have pics of this deer for a few years now. We put the tape to the bone again last night and got a little over 140" with a est. 16" spread.

only 140 WITH a spread? wow, very decieving i guess. i believe ya; but they sure look dandy. great brows, nice G4s. ... must have short main beams.

Really neat, some areas they just shed sooner, New Year's night we had a Y buck, 10 point, and an 8 with a doe and fawn in our field finally, March 15th I'll go try to find them, I used to look way to early in the year, trailcams taught us plenty about shedding in our area, just as they can teach you about your area. Really neat pictures, you got 1 there to hunt next year !

only 140 WITH a spread? wow, very decieving i guess. i believe ya; but they sure look dandy. great brows, nice G4s. ... must have short main beams.

They were not very long main beams, I can't remember what the length's were but somewhere 17" mark. He may not be a wide buck but he's got the tine length (lacked this year compared to last year) mass on the main beams and tines then great brows. You can find a video/pic of this deer in last year's 2009 trail cam thread.

Anyone having luck finding sheds? We have some snow from Friday and Saturday up north, not too deep but may have to go out sometime soon and see if there is some sign around and check cams.

a friend found a set last weekend in his back yard and has them put on the wall. would like to post them but dont know how to.

can e-mail them to someone to post. thanks.

full-9846-16915-untitled.jpg

first either scroll down or click reply box then click on the red squared icon and you will be able to browse photos from your computer to load pics.