• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Any game camera pictures yet?

Meat-Run

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not me- I'll wait until after the 4th of July. Tick season is coming to a close then and the bucks should be showing their potential a little more by then. Give me a month or so and hopefully I'll have some pics for you.

Been getting some buck pictures, and also my first fawn. One buck has antlers out to the ear tips, can't wait to see him again, going to retrieve my memory cards tonight. Of course they always look bigger in velvet.... If I ever figure out how to post pictures, I'll post some.

Thanks Scoot, I was doing a little research and wanted to see if this works.

This is my Giant 6'2 son, on public land from last year. I know whatever deer made this rub is still out there. I want to set a cam up here, but I wonder how far I can get with that idea?

123.jpg

PSE Id love to know the general area your hunting. Ive got a lil 40 acre prop that hunt every year that has been dynomite throught the years close to 221st. You any where near that?

PSE Id love to know the general area your hunting. Ive got a lil 40 acre prop that hunt every year that has been dynomite throught the years close to 221st. You any where near that?

Hi,

I ran into a guy at TX Road House restaurant who hunts off 221, said it was 40 acres.

I'm near the County Line.

what do you think?

Ive been watching this buck for two years and have had 3 encounters while in a stand.

I've got a left side shed from him. I nicknameed him spaghetti horns.

His body is filling out but his rack has stayed the same width

the tines are getting taller though

DSC_0007.jpg

Id say hes going to be a good one this year. He's still got almost 2 months to continue growing. We've got some good genes being spread in our area thats for sure. I had 2 about that size last year after shedding velvet and Another one with the same frame but more width and height, Hes the one im after this year.

Hi Lungdeflator, I really would pass on this camera. There's to much I don't like about it. Captures movement at night out to 40 yards but the infra red gets out to 25. No burst mode which I need. It lacks definition. You can't mess it up. You can leave it in any mode and it will do an auto return to ready itself.

The only reason I keep it is the deer stand broadside when it snaps a pic

right in front of my stand, er. camera. I'm pretty sure this year I'll have it on video mode when I hunt.

Not sure if these are of the same deer but they're bucks.

DSC_0004.jpg

PAPABEAR2225.jpg