• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice Road Truckers

JBMasterAngler

Is anyone else not that excited about this season? I thought season 3 was boring and uninteresting. So what do they do? Go right back to alaska! I wish they'd go back to the original road from season 1. The drivers in alaska are not interesting or entertaining at all. And that lisa chick is so annoying!!! The show needs "ice road" rick and "bad luck" drew to come back.

I DVR'd the first episode and sped through it.

It's basically like the last couple of years and isn't really worth watching.

I wish they would show more of the technical stuff, like building the roads across the ice, the complete breakdowns and accidents.

Not the "oh oh, his tires are slipping.... well, he avoided certain disaster once again".

The worse part is the poor editing. They must think that truck drivers never watch the show and everyone that does is stupid. AND QUIT BLOWIN THOSE AIRHORNS. That is the dumbest sound to put in there. In all my years of driving I never have heard that many horns going off. It's like they can't leave a yard without blowin them horns. And what happened to DOT regulations? I've never seen so many regs broken. Show's a joke!!

If I remember right, they get a bit of a pass on alot of the regulations, since they have such a time constraint and for the most part it's just the trucks running back and forth.

I do enjoy the editing. I like the part where they'll show Lisa's face as she's freaking out about something, cut to a shot of the road, a shot back to Lisa who's now wearing sunglasses, back to the road, back to Lisa without sunglasses and her hair up.

I do enjoy the editing. I like the part where they'll show Lisa's face as she's freaking out about something, cut to a shot of the road, a shot back to Lisa who's now wearing sunglasses, back to the road, back to Lisa without sunglasses and her hair up.

Yea, This last week they showed one of the guys (or Lisa...cant remember) hauling a load of pipe and they cut away to the truck spinning or sliding and you could see the tractor was pulling a tanker...not a load of pipe.

I would agree with that statement grin

They could do with out that "drama" that she needs to earn the respect of the other truckers...it didn't seem to matter last year. Now all of a sudden she's not good enough? What ever!!

Ohhh ya on Lisa.

I like the show but same as the rest not that into it, plus it seems like it gets started later and later every year, even though its repeated so much thru the week, I don't want to spend my summer sunday evenings waiting to see that show. That said, I get a kick out of Polar bear and the blood clot guy, talk about the odd couple that are buds.

Lisa is my favorite on the show. I wish they'd show her in her jeans more...she's got a really cute "trailer".

the editing is poor though...I agree...nothing is consistent. and everything is so dramatic. "OH NO, MY AIR CLEANER IS CLOGGED...I MIGHT NOT SAVE THIS ENGINE"

what a joke...