• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

History Channel

picksbigwagon

Okay, I love watching the history channel but I have reached my limit of Nostradamus/Mayan/2012 doomsday crud. Come on, they have been running this junk since last Friday. I understand it is the beginning of a new year but 4 days of this is toooooo much.

I agree, last night they were showing a Nostradamus show that was made in 2005. I think The History Channel uses the same methods as the local news. Start with the worst, move onto the bad and finish with the good (If you stick with it until the sports are over). It seems they won't be happy until they generate global panic.

Ditto--Who cares about the Gang Land stuff and what does that have to do with anything redeemable?

It seems they have run out of programming ideas the last 3 years since they ran out of WWII documentaries.

They need a new creative team in a bad way...

I agree with you guys! I am a major military history fan. I hate all the prognostications of doom shows. The other ones I hate are the UFO, supernatural, and over the top conspiracy shows. A lot of their newer shows are all flash and no substance. There is way too much build up of suspense and too much added artificial melodrama.

this end of the world shtuff is getting old after a few years. They need to do some shows on I dont know maybe history instead of future. Pawn Stars is great good characters and some interesting history in some items.

Channel needs to do more Modern Marvels, documentaries on hsitorical events people.