• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Snowmobiling Pics????

jcpmn82

Sorry guys, just getting back to this thread. The pic is from the north shore trail after their initial 24+ snowfall this year. My cousin lives lives north of duluth about a mile off the trail. Makes a nice place to stage. Some of the best riding I have personally done in Minnesota. We were the first two riders on the trail after the groomer, which is nice.

Another pic. Im riding the yellow bugger. This was his backyard just after that light rain that turned to ice. 2+ feet of fluff under a crust top!

DSCN0451.jpg

Moe, very nice! We are trying to get some people together for a ride next Sat, 6th starting at Finland. Were going to start out taking the Moose Walk trail and then go from there. I am going to post a roll call in a few minutes. wink

here are some pics my wife and I took this last January out in the Black Hills near the Spearfish Canyon.

We got there just after a fresh 40" of snow and the trails and riding conditions were awesome!

We had to take it easy as it was the first time ever for my wife on a sled.

Spearfish Canyon Lodge

09anniversary32.JPG

My Wife

09anniversary7.JPG

09anniversary9.JPG

09anniversary10.JPG

Spearfish Canyon

09anniversary12.JPG

09anniversary20.JPG

Roughlock Falls

09anniversary21.JPG

09anniversary22.JPG

09anniversary25.JPG

About as much fun you can have on a gutless Arctic Cat Panther 660 (it was a rental lol)

09anniversary28.JPG

here are some pics my wife and I took this last January out in the Black Hills near the Spearfish Canyon.

We got there just after a fresh 40" of snow and the trails and riding conditions were awesome!

We had to take it easy as it was the first time ever for my wife on a sled.

Spearfish Canyon Lodge

09anniversary32.JPG

My Wife

09anniversary7.JPG

09anniversary9.JPG

09anniversary10.JPG

Spearfish Canyon

09anniversary12.JPG

09anniversary20.JPG

Roughlock Falls

09anniversary21.JPG

09anniversary22.JPG

09anniversary25.JPG

About as much fun you can have on a gutless Arctic Cat Panther 660 (it was a rental lol)

09anniversary28.JPG

rundrave, very nice pic's! wink Looked like a great time. I had someone tell me that the ride out there is better then in Yellowstone?